Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|iPhone 4 / 4S iPhone 4 / 4S|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|01-06-2013, 11:02||#46 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks Meter: 0
|01-06-2013, 11:15||#48 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2011
Thanks Meter: 122
open redsnow select ipsw ios 6.0 not 6.0.1
|01-07-2013, 09:58||#49 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2012
Thanks Meter: 0
If your 3rd, 4th & 5th digits of serial number are less than 134 then follows these steps:
1. Download latest redsnOw. And iOS6.0 from iDownloadblogs
2. Connect your iPhone. Close iTunes.
3. Open redsnow -> Extras -> select IPSW -> select the iOS6.0 firmware downloaded
3. Jailbreak -> Downgrade to iPad baseband
4. Connect to iTunes and restore once again with any GSM sim in it.
1. If your MCCID gives "No Sim" then "Install iPad baseband" and then downgrade it.
2. While downgrading or installing iPad baseband it might take time depending on your internet connection speed. If it gives "Installing iPad baseband failed" or "Downgrading iPad baseband failed" try disabling firewalls and internet security on your system.
If you have any doubts contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
|01-10-2013, 02:53||#51 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2012
Thanks Meter: 45
|01-21-2013, 09:03||#52 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2010
Thanks Meter: 13
brother brother, i face this same problem 2 time, 1 time solve and 1 time not solve, this fault is hardwear, may be your basband ic is dameged or not work properly you need to reheet baseband ic but carefully its seelded, first ask to customer may be power of if he agree then try this, thankyou for reading, goodluck