GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 10:02   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 16
Member: 913108
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
c1000+ display reflected


c1000+ after flash wiht spiderman box display reflected plz help mi
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morteza 3711 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2009, 12:30   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
 
tkowsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bangladesh & Bahrain
Posts: 3,159
Member: 233205
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by morteza 3711 View Post
c1000+ after flash wiht spiderman box display reflected plz help mi

flash again with correct version flash file (which version first time have in phone)


for wrong flash file display doing problem always.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tkowsar For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2009, 15:18   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 16
Member: 913108
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Red face Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkowsar View Post
flash again with correct version flash file (which version first time have in phone)


for wrong flash file display doing problem always.

tnx master for your attention and answer .but i try it whit many flash file but not answer me all flash file tested but phone problem not solve .in first step i get read from phone and it show flash file version is a c1000+ .i try whit so many flash file but still display is reflected .plz share a good flash file for me.i have spider N xintel box .thnks master .
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 15:34   #4 (permalink)
Moderator
 
tkowsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bangladesh & Bahrain
Posts: 3,159
Member: 233205
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by morteza 3711 View Post
tnx master for your attention and answer .but i try it whit many flash file but not answer me all flash file tested but phone problem not solve .in first step i get read from phone and it show flash file version is a c1000+ .i try whit so many flash file but still display is reflected .plz share a good flash file for me.i have spider N xintel box .thnks master .

isn't

why you think all file is correct, just open you phone original backup flash file and seen its version, its not C1000+


its like that-

SZMI25_07B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.FXD-T33-ML_MR102_005_5S01-GC-73-RFMD_V1_2_021_081023.BIN

(just a sample version of another phone flash file)


and remember, when you first read back a original flash file from phone, anyone not sure its original file, because before you any other person can flash it with deference version file.


so need to try and try....
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 17:16   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 16
Member: 913108
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkowsar View Post
isn't

why you think all file is correct, just open you phone original backup flash file and seen its version, its not C1000+


its like that-

SZMI25_07B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.FXD-T33-ML_MR102_005_5S01-GC-73-RFMD_V1_2_021_081023.BIN

(just a sample version of another phone flash file)


and remember, when you first read back a original flash file from phone, anyone not sure its original file, because before you any other person can flash it with deference version file.


so need to try and try....
tnx you right sir but now what can i do? i flash it whit all spread cpu flash file and it not solve and now i m not have any flash file for testing. its means i must only flash it and not have any options ?
but im not have any flash file.
now what can i do ?
guid me.
tnx.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:09   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
matin-gsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: KP
Posts: 1,645
Member: 446040
Status: Offline
Sonork: no sonork
Thanks Meter: 1,059
unfortunatly its Spiderman bug, wait for some tricks or Spiderman update that support SPD Touch Calibration
No other way ;(
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to matin-gsm For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2009, 05:53   #7 (permalink)
Moderator
 
tkowsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bangladesh & Bahrain
Posts: 3,159
Member: 233205
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by morteza 3711 View Post
tnx you right sir but now what can i do? i flash it whit all spread cpu flash file and it not solve and now i m not have any flash file for testing. its means i must only flash it and not have any options ?
but im not have any flash file.
now what can i do ?
guid me.
tnx.

1 thing you can do,

try to collect a same phone (but its true same phone file version always not same, but have no way) and read it flash file than flash with this file.

before read, check you phone display version and another same phone display version, you found this version back side or on the flex of display.


also you can try with another software platform or device
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
5230 boot display SIM card invalid ATF success with good repair! 20442044 Advance-Box 3 06-09-2015 09:56
rd 3510v4 blue display during unlok by rd unloker bob9102 Various CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones 4 03-30-2010 09:29
Photogenic 32 Eclipse Plus Umbrella, Removable Black Cover, with Reflective Silver Ba IPMART ipmart WebShop 0 10-24-2008 04:50
Photogenic 45 Eclipse Plus Umbrella, Removable Black Cover, with Reflective Silver Ba IPMART ipmart WebShop 0 10-24-2008 04:50
Psiloc.Reflect.Theme.v1.07.S60v3.SymbianOS9.1.Unsi gned.Cracked-BiNPDA-Update-DeltaFo tigeslew Nokia Multimedia 3 09-13-2008 12:42

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:12.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.33073 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO