GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 22:12   #1 (permalink)

Member: 176001
Thanks Meter: 0
how to add or edit lp? p168

hello,
i wanted to know if it is possible to add langage or edit lp
or just add fonts support for my p168c
i upload my firmware

http://rapidshare.com/files/13336217...rsion.bin.html

if someone can add hebrew font support so i would be able to read hebrew sms, or a software to edit the language.
p.s
i don't have any hardware boxes, but i have usb and serial cable and the spiderman software.

if someone can edit my firmware and upload to rapidshare or send it to my email : [email protected]

thank you very much
ehud
Old 07-29-2008, 22:20   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 440163
Thanks Meter: 2,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehud0406 View Post
hello,
i wanted to know if it is possible to add langage or edit lp
or just add fonts support for my p168c
i upload my firmware

http://rapidshare.com/files/13336217...rsion.bin.html

if someone can add hebrew font support so i would be able to read hebrew sms, or a software to edit the language.
p.s
i don't have any hardware boxes, but i have usb and serial cable and the spiderman software.

if someone can edit my firmware and upload to rapidshare or send it to my email : [email protected]

thank you very much
ehud

Hello!!

At the moment to add language for flash files and editing any fonts is possible useing some boxes no any free way ,also if someone edit this flash file for you and add your required language and upload back here you cant use that file again bcz need special update. To make it more clearly here is an example:

somebody adds here a flash file like you and ı have ınfınty box with language edit software , non edited file is always v2 type file after ı edit it and add language in to your flash file , the flash file becomes automaticlly to v3 fileah file, and if you dont have special update for your box you cant use the file again.Hope you understand me clearly.

B.R
Old 07-30-2008, 08:52   #3 (permalink)

Member: 176001
Thanks Meter: 0
i see,
well thank you anyway
i'll keep on waiting