GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 19:18   #1 (permalink)

Member: 719108
Thanks Meter: 0
CESIM V800 touch problems

I have a cesim v800 and i cant calibrate the touch anymore. The phone was ok until last week, suddenly the screen was a mess. Could somebody help me, please?
Old 06-27-2009, 00:12   #2 (permalink)

Member: 938717
Thanks Meter: 1
hy i have one too and i have the same problem .
cant calibrate the touchscreen , some icone dont work , anyone knows some softaware to adjust the level of the touch , like mtkloncheer to adjust sound any similiar soft but to read and adjust the calibration of the touch in v800 cesim???? thanks for attention
Old 06-28-2009, 20:34   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by nina83 View Post
I have a cesim v800 and i cant calibrate the touch anymore. The phone was ok until last week, suddenly the screen was a mess. Could somebody help me, please?
Hello,

Try to format ffs, phone should be restored to it's factory state and it ask for touchscreen calibration at first power-on.
Old 06-30-2009, 20:43   #4 (permalink)

hy again , thanks for your response , soorry my slower compreension but how can i format the ffs , how can i proceed to make this hapens ...??? its by engenering code or by cable and soft???how can i make this happens???
thanks for your attention , hugs
Old 06-30-2009, 20:57   #5 (permalink)

hy infinitysupport , to do this as you told me , do i need a specific software and cable?the cable that cames with the phone will do that???
Old 07-01-2009, 21:04   #6 (permalink)

Member: 719108
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Hello,

Try to format ffs, phone should be restored to it's factory state and it ask for touchscreen calibration at first power-on.
Hello..
Do I need a especific cable? Because I don't know how to format ffs.
Could you explain to me what I need to do this?

Thanks again!
Old 07-02-2009, 21:04   #7 (permalink)

hy nina83 , well im in same situation as you , i dont know how to do that yet need some guide too but ive search in internet about how to format ffs and i understand that we need a flash cable to do that and a free flash\format softwarre or an infinity box to format the phone i think , if im not correct please someone tell me ...so just send mine to repair but if this is a problem that sometimes will happen i need to have a solution to repair it myself to not sending back to repair all the times ...i still need to know where to buy the flash cable because i dont know how to build one , the soft i think there are post here in forum with that flash software, someone knows where can i buy a flash cable??
i have mine with same problem and my brother and law have ones too and it have the same problem too , weird the phones stayed that way in same week weird stuff ...ok thanks for ppls forum attention ...stay cool hugs best regards
Old 01-13-2010, 16:02   #8 (permalink)

Member: 1199875
My touch screen points are off on Kingsun V902 phone please help.

Hey guys I noticed now that when I try to touch one of the icons the touch points setting are "off" I wil try to touch mms and will bring up video or if I try to touch the phone to dial I will get something else or nothing at all. It's been very frustraing I don't know what happened. I tried resetting to the factory setting but still it's off. I even tried to do a pen calibration and all I can do is touch the top left and then top right and it just continues to do that like it's not sensing the correct area. Any one have a solution? Thanks
Old 03-25-2010, 15:49   #9 (permalink)

Member: 1270120
V800i problem

I have the same problem. Some places in the screen wasn't working right so i restored the the settings with the password 1122. when i turned on the phone, it compulsory needs to calibrate the pen but the upper left spot does not work and the mobile cannot open. Is there any software that can overcome the pen calibration and open the phone??
Old 03-25-2010, 18:33   #10 (permalink)

Member: 1270063
I have same problem too... Could anyone help us?...