GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 12:44   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
unlock & flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: i dont know. where i am
Age: 31
Posts: 1,695
Member: 745728
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1579942
Thanks Meter: 338
china bluetooth fm flash file need.


china bluetooth fm flash file need.

cpu-6225
port-L10c

here is image


pls help me argently
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image021.jpg (699.2 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg Image022.jpg (764.2 KB, 61 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 14:12   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
FasGsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Age: 33
Posts: 1,667
Member: 283725
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584053
Thanks Meter: 1,925
Post ur phone orignall flash file version.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 16:12   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
unlock & flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: i dont know. where i am
Age: 31
Posts: 1,695
Member: 745728
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1579942
Thanks Meter: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by FasGsm View Post
Post ur phone orignall flash file version.

i dont know what is my original version

because set is dead after formate
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 16:15   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 9,597
Member: 146708
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.108221
Thanks Meter: 1,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlock & flash View Post
china bluetooth fm flash file need.

cpu-6225
port-L10c

here is image


pls help me argently
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlock & flash View Post
i dont know what is my original version

because set is dead after formate


press "boot" or "detailed information" and post here fw details..
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 18:47   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
unlock & flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: i dont know. where i am
Age: 31
Posts: 1,695
Member: 745728
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1579942
Thanks Meter: 338
here is the log after dead.when i try to formate again with infinity

module v2.81
Device: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
Action: "format ffs"
Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing [6225:8A03:8A00]...
CPU: MT6225
high speed boot On
chip: 0001:7E03:0004
status: FF
boot packet size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
Initialize ...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
flash: ST Intel/Sharp ext [def 007Fx020000 0004x008000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
flash: ST Intel/Sharp ext [def 007Fx020000 0004x008000] 16Mb
detecting chip #02 in region #00...
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
flash: ST Intel/Sharp ext [def 007Fx020000 0004x008000] 16Mb
detecting chip #03 in region #00...
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
flash: ST Intel/Sharp ext [def 007Fx020000 0004x008000] 16Mb
number of flash chip/regions detected: 04/01
Initialize Done
Set baud ...
460800
Set baud Done
Initialize bootcode ...
Initialize bootcode Done
Check firmware integrity ...
device parameters autodetection in progress...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
flash: ST Intel/Sharp ext [def 007Fx020000 0004x008000] 16Mb
Warning: probably flash chip is empty, erased, incorrectly flashed or damaged !

What to do:
1. go to software "Settings" page
2. set "Advanced chip detection method" box UN-CHECKED !
3. make flash write operation

If still no luck: send mail to support ([email protected]) with detailed description of problem,
attach the next files in your e-mail:
1. C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\operation.log
2. C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\cfi_xxxx_xxxx.bin
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
flash: ST Intel/Sharp ext [def 007Fx020000 0004x008000] 16Mb
it's time to stop: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
total flash region size: 01000000
detect device identification#1...
detection phase #1...
.
detection phase #2...
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
warning: identification#1 information not found, possible reasons:
.old firmware type w/o identification#1 data
.damaged firmware
.damaged hardware
if phone works fine just ignore this warning
detect device identification#1 finished
detect device identification#2...
detection phase #1...
.
detect device identification#2 finished
detecting ffs/eeprom area in 1 chip(s)...
standard ffs/eeprom offset assigned: 00E00000
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
checking area [00000000]: 00000000-00FFFFFF...
Can't detect ffs/eeprom area
Do you want to use standard ffs/eeprom address: 00E00000 ?

If you are not sure that standard address is correct:
1. press "NO" and terminate current operation
2. make flash backup for emergency case
3. repeat required operation
standard ffs/eeprom address selected by user
detecting ffs/eeprom size...
ffs/eeprom size: 00200000
ffs/eeprom chip: 00
ffs/eeprom area: 00000000:00E00000-00FFFFFF
Check firmware integrity Done
Check firmware content ...
Check firmware content Done
Backup required data ...
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
Backup required data Done
Patch required data ...
Patch required data Done
Special operation ...
Special operation Done
Write ...
Write Done
Finalization ...
formatting...
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
Finalization Done
Finished, time used: 106 sec
Remove/Install battery now !

File system has been modified !
It is need to press and HOLD phone "Power" button
during long time (up to 1 min) to make phone Powered-On !
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:10   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
jabed_net's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 920
Member: 538824
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 274
bro pls post log by useing spiderman

only boot information
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:31   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
sharmin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mirpur-1, Dhaka,Bangladesh
Posts: 1,786
Member: 222009
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1576751
Thanks Meter: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlock & flash View Post
here is the log after dead.when i try to formate again with infinity

module v2.81
Device: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
Action: "format ffs"
Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing [6225:8A03:8A00]...
CPU: MT6225
high speed boot On
chip: 0001:7E03:0004
status: FF
boot packet size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
Initialize ...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
flash: ST Intel/Sharp ext [def 007Fx020000 0004x008000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
flash: ST Intel/Sharp ext [def 007Fx020000 0004x008000] 16Mb
detecting chip #02 in region #00...
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
flash: ST Intel/Sharp ext [def 007Fx020000 0004x008000] 16Mb
detecting chip #03 in region #00...
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
flash: ST Intel/Sharp ext [def 007Fx020000 0004x008000] 16Mb
number of flash chip/regions detected: 04/01
Initialize Done
Set baud ...
460800
Set baud Done
Initialize bootcode ...
Initialize bootcode Done
Check firmware integrity ...
device parameters autodetection in progress...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
flash: ST Intel/Sharp ext [def 007Fx020000 0004x008000] 16Mb
Warning: probably flash chip is empty, erased, incorrectly flashed or damaged !

What to do:
1. go to software "Settings" page
2. set "Advanced chip detection method" box UN-CHECKED !
3. make flash write operation

If still no luck: send mail to support ([email protected]) with detailed description of problem,
attach the next files in your e-mail:
1. C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\operation.log
2. C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\cfi_xxxx_xxxx.bin
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
flash: ST Intel/Sharp ext [def 007Fx020000 0004x008000] 16Mb
it's time to stop: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
total flash region size: 01000000
detect device identification#1...
detection phase #1...
.
detection phase #2...
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
warning: identification#1 information not found, possible reasons:
.old firmware type w/o identification#1 data
.damaged firmware
.damaged hardware
if phone works fine just ignore this warning
detect device identification#1 finished
detect device identification#2...
detection phase #1...
.
detect device identification#2 finished
detecting ffs/eeprom area in 1 chip(s)...
standard ffs/eeprom offset assigned: 00E00000
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
checking area [00000000]: 00000000-00FFFFFF...
Can't detect ffs/eeprom area
Do you want to use standard ffs/eeprom address: 00E00000 ?

If you are not sure that standard address is correct:
1. press "NO" and terminate current operation
2. make flash backup for emergency case
3. repeat required operation
standard ffs/eeprom address selected by user
detecting ffs/eeprom size...
ffs/eeprom size: 00200000
ffs/eeprom chip: 00
ffs/eeprom area: 00000000:00E00000-00FFFFFF
Check firmware integrity Done
Check firmware content ...
Check firmware content Done
Backup required data ...
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
Backup required data Done
Patch required data ...
Patch required data Done
Special operation ...
Special operation Done
Write ...
Write Done
Finalization ...
formatting...
flash: 2088C4FFFFFFFF:2088C400000000
Finalization Done
Finished, time used: 106 sec
Remove/Install battery now !

File system has been modified !
It is need to press and HOLD phone "Power" button
during long time (up to 1 min) to make phone Powered-On !
so no way to read or understand the original firmware version , empty flash chip
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need china 6300 d flash file need sajjadahmad Infinity-Box 1 08-11-2009 23:02
need motorolla c117 bluetooth fm flash file mbiborna Chinese Models & Cloned Phones 1 05-24-2009 10:05
need china bluetooth fm flash file unlock & flash SpiderMan 1 05-20-2009 06:48
china bluetooth fm flash file need. unlock & flash Infinity-Box 5 05-20-2009 06:48
China bluetooth a5 flash file needed SHIJILFONOTLY Infinity-Box 0 10-31-2008 06:51

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:43.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.35279 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO