GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 01:28   #1 (permalink)

Member: 838393
Sonork: movilestoday
Thanks Meter: 0
Hello and question

First of all, Hello to everybody.

After several days reading this foro, itīs the time to write my first post.

I need to learn about chinese phones, and how to repair it, and I think that this is the best side.

Please, where can I found same manual, tutorial or samething like this to learn?

I understand that one of the best device it is the infinity box with the pinfider module, it isnīt?

But, I have found two models of Infinity: slim plus an other one biggest.

Wich one of them is better for chinese mobiles?, and wich one of them is newest?

Wich one I must buy?

Itīs the infinity pakage provide of a good manual?

I understand that pifinder module itīs necesary to find the rt and rx pin, but I donīt understand how it works with the box.

I know that itīs difficult for you spend time teaching people like me, but please this foro itīs the way that I have found to learn this. Can you teach me please?

I promise you that I learn early.

Thanks in advance to all people who can read this post.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:23   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 283725
Sonork: 100.1584053
Thanks Meter: 1,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by movilestoday View Post
First of all, Hello to everybody.

After several days reading this foro, itīs the time to write my first post.

I need to learn about chinese phones, and how to repair it, and I think that this is the best side.

Please, where can I found same manual, tutorial or samething like this to learn?

I understand that one of the best device it is the infinity box with the pinfider module, it isnīt?

But, I have found two models of Infinity: slim plus an other one biggest.

Wich one of them is better for chinese mobiles?, and wich one of them is newest?

Wich one I must buy?

Itīs the infinity pakage provide of a good manual?

I understand that pifinder module itīs necesary to find the rt and rx pin, but I donīt understand how it works with the box.

I know that itīs difficult for you spend time teaching people like me, but please this foro itīs the way that I have found to learn this. Can you teach me please?

I promise you that I learn early.

Thanks in advance to all people who can read this post.

ur all question ans r if u search the forum completely u will find every thing wht u need hard ware software manualls,vedio tutriols etc,all china boxes support section in the forum like CPFBOX2,INFINTY,VPRO,SPIDERMAN etc just search and decide ur self which is best box for u bec every one got different oppinion about different boxes.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:32   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 588339
Thanks Meter: 76
Yup!

By searching this forum you can learn more about any kind of phone problem solution...

And if you have some problem,just post here and we are willing to help you the best we can..
Old 08-16-2008, 09:38   #4 (permalink)

Member: 838393
Sonork: movilestoday
Thanks Meter: 0
Thank you very much all both, this foro is bigger that it appear, because Iīve read a lot but I donīt find. Thats meeans that I must to read more.

I will do it.

And thanks for your fast answer.