GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Chinese Models & Cloned Phones (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f457/)
-   -   help me about my research in charging (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f457/help-me-about-my-research-charging-1567151/)

gulabverma 11-13-2012 08:03

help me about my research in charging

friends today i tried to do research about china charging circuit. i took two or three well working chinese sets . after inserting charger i measure voltage on battery connector , it is showing app. 1.3 v. i am confused because i thought that well working set should have to provide app. 3.7v on battery connector.
how can a battery is charging well on 1.3v.
if anyone knows about this plz help
thanks in advance

nigam304 11-13-2012 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by gulabverma (Post 8930459)
friends today i tried to do research about china charging circuit. i took two or three well working chinese sets . after inserting charger i measure voltage on battery connector , it is showing app. 1.3 v. i am confused because i thought that well working set should have to provide app. 3.7v on battery connector.
how can a battery is charging well on 1.3v.
if anyone knows about this plz help
thanks in advance

1-dear plug a charger it will give 5.5 v.
2-plug charger in mobile voltage on battery connector approximately 1.3v
3-you can charge batt. out directly with 5v but it will damage batt. ie. it will swollen
4- you can charge directly putting 3.7 v gener in +ve way of charging pins(+)
5-if you put-off charging ic and insert charger it will show charging on your screen but its faque charging ie. it will not charge your battery atall to solve this problem you will have to put power diode(47k) in place of charging ic
6-the charging supply(5.6v) goes to i-power ic ii-cpu iii-battery connector
7-in charging circuit ways there are resistances,capacitors,diode which reduce and filter the(5.6v) voltage for best charging and it(5.6v) finnaly becomes 1.3v which is required for batt. charging

gulabverma 11-15-2012 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by nigam304 (Post 8931559)
1-dear plug a charger it will give 5.5 v.
2-plug charger in mobile voltage on battery connector approximately 1.3v
3-you can charge batt. out directly with 5v but it will damage batt. ie. it will swollen
4- you can charge directly putting 3.7 v gener in +ve way of charging pins(+)
5-if you put-off charging ic and insert charger it will show charging on your screen but its faque charging ie. it will not charge your battery atall to solve this problem you will have to put power diode(47k) in place of charging ic
6-the charging supply(5.6v) goes to i-power ic ii-cpu iii-battery connector
7-in charging circuit ways there are resistances,capacitors,diode which reduce and filter the(5.6v) voltage for best charging and it(5.6v) finnaly becomes 1.3v which is required for batt. charging

thanks for the information sir, but i want to know how can a 3.7v battery charged with 1.3v.