GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 11:38   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1140221
Thanks Meter: 8
How to BOOST signal of Watch phone Q8

Hi All,

I am new user. In previous time I use to unblock phones.

Nowadays I am testing a china watch phone Q8 - for two weeks, it is dual sim, quatband cell phone. I is very tiny, so the transmiter and receiver is not large.
The phone is fine regarging menu that is almost ergonomic etc... No problem sofare, but the signal strenth. The signal strenth is really bad, so bad that the wath phone is almost hard to use in buildings etc.. In location where my Nokia 6300 has three signal lines from seven, the wath phone is without any signal. I am living in capital town and the outsice signal is strong.

I want to translate the menu, so I am building the Flash cabel.
Connecting with this cable. Does anyone of you know, if there is a way how to boost signal for Watch Phone Q8 please? Otherwise the phone is almost just a toy and not serious one.

thanks a lot for help
regards
Otto
Old 10-29-2009, 22:01   #2 (permalink)

Does anyone of you have any experience with Boosting signal of any phone ? I would guess the principal should be same for Watch phone too ?
bandaska
Old 10-30-2009, 19:26   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1140649
Thanks Meter: 0
The best solution for signal boosting of everything is better antenna - matched lenght or better placing, don't forget about this
Old 11-09-2009, 00:08   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hf_mode View Post
The best solution for signal boosting of everything is better antenna - matched lenght or better placing, don't forget about this

Hi,
I did solder a tiny Cu isolated cable to inside external antenna connector. And place it all around the phone mainboard. I did my luck, I do not know how to calculate correct length for 900Mhz and 1800Mhz. So I placed by luck 11cm length cabel. Sofare I would say the signal is better, let say, much better for both sim cards. I will test it for some time and will see.
If it would work, I do not know how to contact Chinese manufacturer and ask him to add such cable as antenna hehe lol Because I want to sell these phone on local market too.

PS. I am just curious if this antenna customization will or will not effect the bluetoogh quality. will see.

regads
bandaska