GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 20:32   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 751701
Thanks Meter: 4
how can we know about the chinese lcd

sir how can we know in which handset which lcd will be use
after opening the setss also each and every models have different number and i have seen many models same lcd but when i put it become blank can you tell me the reason
Old 07-17-2008, 21:05   #2 (permalink)

Member: 233205
Thanks Meter: 4,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by umedelectronics View Post
sir how can we know in which handset which lcd will be use
after opening the setss also each and every models have different number and i have seen many models same lcd but when i put it become blank can you tell me the reason

every display have a display version of display back side, plz see them.

also its better though you change it from another same phone, but before you do it, first check display model and version similar with original and there flex line design and parts on flex is same.

also same display not work with same phone for different flash file version. so careful about your phone fw version.

wbr
tkowsar
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tkowsar For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2008, 22:03   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

sir i understand these thing but can you explain me what is the display version like suppose this is written tft 8k1069fpc-a1-e 0745 truly_c this is written on the lcd what it means can you explain me and about the flex line almost it look like similar and it is very difficult to find if you have picture please post it it will help many people
please explain clearly
The Following User Says Thank You to umedelectronics For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2008, 06:35   #4 (permalink)

Arrow

Quote:
sir i understand these thing but can you explain me what is the display version like suppose this is written tft 8k1069fpc-a1-e 0745 truly_c this is written on the lcd what it means can you explain me and about the flex line almost it look like similar and it is very difficult to find if you have picture please post it it will help many people
please explain clearly

i already a make post for display repair, but now i think its not enough. ok np br, plz wait, i will add this things in of my post soon.

http:///vbb/showpo...45&postcount=3

wbr
tkowsar
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tkowsar For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2008, 09:43   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

thanks for that we are waiting
Old 07-19-2008, 10:05   #6 (permalink)

Arrow

Quote:
thanks for that we are waiting

i upgrade my post for following problem, see here- http:///vbb/showpo...83&postcount=4

wbr
tkowsar
Old 07-20-2008, 13:51   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

i have notice this in simoco sm999 lcd the lcd is same same but when i put it it become blank but when i put the software display come but this is ok
but it is also very difficult to see the same track
can you post one video how you take out the lcd and how you put the lcd as it help many people