GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 20:53   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
thomp4pal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nigeria
Age: 30
Posts: 585
Member: 292106
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1582885
Thanks Meter: 114
I Need This flash file for mtk cpu mt6226ba


check attached photo, for phone description, it model is zt303 but am not sure it is the rigt model,this one is a -PDA mobile -TV -2sim -Bluetooth -1 camera. check attached photo., anyone with flash should please help,,,,urgently please
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ABCD0001.JPG (63.2 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg ABCD0002.JPG (63.8 KB, 53 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:19   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Unknown
Age: 34
Posts: 9,214
Member: 49752
Status: Offline
Sonork: QQ:1474246528
Thanks Meter: 6,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomp4pal View Post
check attached photo, for phone description, it model is zt303 but am not sure it is the rigt model,this one is a -PDA mobile -TV -2sim -Bluetooth -1 camera. check attached photo., anyone with flash should please help,,,,urgently please
without version name nothing can help.
even you flash any same name version to your phone u get white screen or dead nothing useful.

better to use any tool read backup or version of your phone.
then tell here..then i or any one else can help..
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 18:39   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
thomp4pal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nigeria
Age: 30
Posts: 585
Member: 292106
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1582885
Thanks Meter: 114
ok, here are some infos of fone

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanner_austin View Post
without version name nothing can help.
even you flash any same name version to your phone u get white screen or dead nothing useful.

better to use any tool read backup or version of your phone.
then tell here..then i or any one else can help..
i Read phone info with spiderman software---
Target hardware code- Mtk 6226
Hw- 8A02
Sw- 8A01
Nor flash size- 0x01000000(16m)
Nor flash- (samsung) k5l2731cam

I guess i will be needing a nor flash part... please help me if u can
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:44   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 13
Member: 731016
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
VE-King , MTK 4.1 version support 6226. Please contact with me ,if you want to buy our product . My MSN is [email protected]. You can slao click the website .
www.Xintel.com.cn
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:22   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Unknown
Age: 34
Posts: 9,214
Member: 49752
Status: Offline
Sonork: QQ:1474246528
Thanks Meter: 6,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomp4pal View Post
i Read phone info with spiderman software---
Target hardware code- Mtk 6226
Hw- 8A02
Sw- 8A01
Nor flash size- 0x01000000(16m)
Nor flash- (samsung) k5l2731cam

I guess i will be needing a nor flash part... please help me if u can
please read my post and do same
use any tool
read full flash backup upload to anywhere give me link i tell u version..
and flash file if possible.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 19:50   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
thomp4pal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nigeria
Age: 30
Posts: 585
Member: 292106
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1582885
Thanks Meter: 114
OK here my phone software

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanner_austin View Post
please read my post and do same
use any tool
read full flash backup upload to anywhere give me link i tell u version..
and flash file if possible.
http://rapidshare.com/files/110847818/PDA-2SIM-1Camer-tv90i.html i uploded today, please help me,customer gets it by monday 2:00pm
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:27   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Unknown
Age: 34
Posts: 9,214
Member: 49752
Status: Offline
Sonork: QQ:1474246528
Thanks Meter: 6,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomp4pal View Post
http://rapidshare.com/files/110847818/PDA-2SIM-1Camer-tv90i.html i uploded today, please help me,customer gets it by monday 2:00pm
your firmware version of this file is.

identification#1 protocol ver: 04
ver. sw1: U26_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6226_S01.UPU25U26V03B28.BIN
ver. sw2: UPU25U26V03B28, C25F08B2

as i think this is only 8mb flash ic.
can you check another rx and tx and read backup again for me?
this won't help even you get good working flash file because all exist are 16mb flash ic.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 19:28   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
thomp4pal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nigeria
Age: 30
Posts: 585
Member: 292106
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1582885
Thanks Meter: 114
This is Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanner_austin View Post
your firmware version of this file is.

identification#1 protocol ver: 04
ver. sw1: U26_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6226_S01.UPU25U26V03B28.BIN
ver. sw2: UPU25U26V03B28, C25F08B2

as i think this is only 8mb flash ic.
can you check another rx and tx and read backup again for me?
this won't help even you get good working flash file because all exist are 16mb flash ic.
To be frank man, i did erased Nor(full room)after i read the flash i uploaded yesterday,. so that flash was not correct,Meaning no flash file can be predicted for it,please help me.,phone was dead befor any flash to put it on will be highlly appreciated. thanks for your great work man.. thanks for everything.But please help me
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 19:34   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GsmFreeShop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Somewhere there
Age: 10
Posts: 931
Member: 567723
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 314
Try with this bro and post result


1-Full erase ship


2- flash eeprom with this eeprom file


Get It


3- now flash your phone with any fw + eeprom (from support )

4- if dont work reflash eeprom with this file :


Get It


NB

eeprom and flash file must be the same version



alll done no dead phone



br

>>> GsmFreeShop <<<
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:53   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Unknown
Age: 34
Posts: 9,214
Member: 49752
Status: Offline
Sonork: QQ:1474246528
Thanks Meter: 6,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomp4pal View Post
To be frank man, i did erased Nor(full room)after i read the flash i uploaded yesterday,. so that flash was not correct,Meaning no flash file can be predicted for it,please help me.,phone was dead befor any flash to put it on will be highlly appreciated. thanks for your great work man.. thanks for everything.But please help me
hmm as u say u have erased nor part?
how and which tool can you post any backup before erase?
phone working condition any backup?

u got dead phone?
i like to provide you all files but there is problem china phone have 100k version and i don't own 10% of them even.
so you can not writed cross version to phone u get white lcd or dead phone.

without correct firmware version u can't live that phone as far as i know.
for china phone which don't have firmware version at phone only way exist is flash near to same model all version if any one of them work then ur phone will start and working.

sad to say that ur model i don't have any firmware by model name.
all i have with version xx cpu xx lang.bin
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 16:00   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
thomp4pal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nigeria
Age: 30
Posts: 585
Member: 292106
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1582885
Thanks Meter: 114
Thanks **MOd** Austin for all ur time,i really appreciate it...i think only Jadu will help me in this mobile(magic)..give it one more try and back 2 the owner.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I Need This Flash File FOR N95 samih127 Infinity-Box 7 06-18-2010 16:26
plz i need this flash file for this model ahmed nokia SpiderMan 1 09-18-2009 21:37
Plz Badly needed this flash file for smart moto Kashif Khan Smart-Clip 5 05-01-2008 09:25
i need this flash file for 100%6300 copy rafid77 SpiderMan 5 03-22-2008 16:04
I NEED THIS FLASH FILE FOR UFS3 E600 e600bdde3_dg1.zip PLEASE I WILL APPRECIATE IF U petcy UFS2 + UFS3-Tornadoflasher 0 12-07-2004 13:27

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:39.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.59876 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO