GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 22:33   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1415634
Thanks Meter: 0
I Need help with my The McLovin phone

Hi, I'm new here and need help with my phone.
it is a The McLovin, has Chipset: MediaTek 6235 Platform and Operating System: Nucleus RTOS. It is so that it might stop working, it start with the icon move.
and you could not make any settings. there is a touch screen.

When you start it up and configure your touch screen so you will not get past this. Think you would need to flash it, but how do I find this?

What more do you need information?
Old 10-11-2010, 23:09   #2 (permalink)

More info:
it is a The McLovin, has
# Chipset: MediaTek 6235 Platform
# Operating System: Nucleus RTOS
# Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
# Manufacturer Ref: QK5XEXBB73CD
More information:
Zogo
Model: 911
GYW 18
M800_MAIN_PC8_V3.0

Zogo
Model: 911
GYW 18
M800_MAIN_PC8_V3.0
It has two small gold dots with text: VBAT and GND

Old 10-12-2010, 17:20   #3 (permalink)

After some searching, I found out that there is a KingSun V902 ZOGO 911
and I've found a flash on it. The question now is how do I do?
can I use usb? I will not go into the phone, because when you boot it up so it would be to do Calibration of the touch screen. but if you then press
on / off so will be sure it is locked with a screen lock.

When you insert the USB to PC and phone, so it comes up in your computer, where you can see several directories so in no way should you be inside the phone?

hope someone knows how to solve this?

've seen on other forums that this seems to be a common fault on the right "V902 ZOGO 911"
though it may look like in various ways.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:54   #4 (permalink)

see that there have been many who read the thread, but Any one have any good tips.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:52   #5 (permalink)

Member: 1413544
i have the same phone platform as you. the zogo v908 dreamphone, same slide qwerty, same apps and functionality (tv,radio, wifi) etc.
im trying to find some ideas of what i can do to it also. like mods/hacks/firmware upgrades/ changing of stuff/ customization. i see no one has replied to your thread either.

sad.
Old 11-08-2010, 15:33   #6 (permalink)

Member: 1438037
McLovin data account set-up

Hi I'm having issue's trying to setup my data account on the phone so that I can access my email and browse the internet on the O2 network in Ireland. Does anyone have any details on how to do this?
Many thanks!
Old 02-24-2011, 14:24   #7 (permalink)

Member: 1516202
Hi Guys, I have the same one; and exept the basics, everything looks nice - but nothing really works...the manual seems to be written (and badly translated) for 100s of different phones at once...

No idea how to set up wifi or 3G connection, the java pdf- and doc-viewer dont work (after starting them)

If this ( Chip MediaTek 6235 ) is from the MTK - Family, THEN there is a lot in here in the forum, but I am not sure if this is the case..MTK and MediaTek sounds quite like it..

The thread I mean is here:
mtk-based-china-phones-briefing

In another "chinese mobile basics" thread it says also that Nucleus RtOS is mostly used because it "can be modified easily to look like the "real" thing (symbols,looks), but without the functions"

...well, seems like BINGO, what a S**T we bought, friends. I just started reading through the threads, but it seems for every question there is a "NO" ...

If you guys found some solutions so far, it would be great to read of you here, cause no-one else seems to have any xperience with it. Cheers
Old 03-12-2011, 08:38   #8 (permalink)

here is the .bin files for this phone..
>>>>Need Any China Flash File Request Here <<<< [Archive] - GSM-Forum
Old 03-21-2011, 14:15   #9 (permalink)

Member: 1516202
Hi Swe, nice that you find the bin file for your phone, hope the flash works out well.

When you have it up running, it would be interesting if you have any idea of how to set up the connectivity for GPRS and / or WLAN, because it seems no one has an odea how to do this... it is nice to use as a phone and for texting, but all the other "online" functions are obsolete without beeing able to set a connection up.