GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 19:48   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 252975
Thanks Meter: 146
Donate money to this user
i need N95 8GB 1sim 1memory flash file...

Hi i have got N95 8GB 1sim 1memory card phone....
some body have demage with unknown flash file wright in to phone now phone is dead when i press power on button its only blinking side led only....
so i did whole chip formate with infinity..how can i back to work normaly that phone.....

it have earlyer sim put restart nw phone is dead with wrong file please help me.....
Old 06-01-2009, 19:56   #2 (permalink)
G$m
No Life Poster

Member: 995280
Sonork: 100.1582835
Thanks Meter: 91
Hardware ... 100 % because the blue Blinking side if it's a software problem and inifinty is good with this but if the same problem stills after inifnity format so it's a hardware problem dude i tested many times i hope anyone else will support me on this because i'm not the only one and i'm not the best

have fun all
Old 06-02-2009, 12:50   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 454011
Sonork: 1656095
Thanks Meter: 147
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by saajith View Post
Hi i have got N95 8GB 1sim 1memory card phone....
some body have demage with unknown flash file wright in to phone now phone is dead when i press power on button its only blinking side led only....
so i did whole chip formate with infinity..how can i back to work normaly that phone.....

it have earlyer sim put restart nw phone is dead with wrong file please help me.....

bari dewal apen ahapan kiyala dennam pako...........sumeera