GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 07:06   #1 (permalink)

Member: 802887
Thanks Meter: 6
Exclamation To the Masters of China Phones...

To the Masters of China Phones:

I have an IFOE P168+ (CECT P168+) with the MT6225 Chip, dual sim. I have flashing software, imei changer, MTK Format, and so on... Have the USB Standard Cable and one Serial made by me.
The problem is that i made a mistake: I changed PS to USB (instead of UART) and entered a dangerous code: *#6810# that DISABLED THE ENGINEERING MENU and several other codes. The question is:

HOW CAN I CHANGE THE PS TO UART without entering the engineering mode? Is there a way to do that? To change to UART or to revert this bad code so i can use the Engineering menu.

I've reseted the phone, entered all the codes i have found but nothing happened, and searched the forum for two days.
I know that this is not a silly question like "Where can i download this or that?"(fellows asking things like this: please use the search engine in this forum, i've found lots of useful threads here, or google/yahoo, but don't waste the time of imformed persons in responding things you can find in five minutes!!!).
If you could help me I would be very glad, so i continue investigating ways to modify my phone. Thanks in advance.
Regards, Robert.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:14   #2 (permalink)

There should be a way to re enable Engineering menu... Somebody should know how to... or not?
Old 07-01-2008, 14:13   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 321964
Thanks Meter: 15
Thumbs up

*#3646633#
this is the code for maximum mtk based sets or engineering mode u an solve ur maximum faults by this tested 100% ok
Old 07-01-2008, 15:34   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit143 View Post
*#3646633#
this is the code for maximum mtk based sets or engineering mode u an solve ur maximum faults by this tested 100% ok
Yes, this is the code I used to enter Engineering mode, but after entering the code *#6810# I couldnt enter anymore to Engineering mode...

Theres has to be a reversing code for *#6810# so i can enter again to Engineering mode...
Old 07-02-2008, 14:38   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 321964
Thanks Meter: 15
Thumbs up

just ormat it by spiderman and u can go to engineer mode again
Old 07-03-2008, 20:34   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit143 View Post
just ormat it by spiderman and u can go to engineer mode again
I have the software Spiderman, but no box, i made the serial cable with the corresponding pinout. Can this work? I cant connect because i have the phone in USB mode and the only way to change it is with en engineering mode...
Old 07-21-2008, 18:12   #7 (permalink)

Member: 811402
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by robylp View Post
I have the software Spiderman, but no box, i made the serial cable with the corresponding pinout. Can this work? I cant connect because i have the phone in USB mode and the only way to change it is with en engineering mode...
could you please tell me how to make a cable for mine. or post a link to where u found the instructions. i dont want to buy a box because i only have one phone. hanks
Old 07-21-2008, 20:40   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 440163
Thanks Meter: 2,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by romano76 View Post
could you please tell me how to make a cable for mine. or post a link to where u found the instructions. i dont want to buy a box because i only have one phone. hanks
Hello!!

for ur problem solution is formatıng phone with any tool if doesnt help full flasing will solve it.

Second solution for your cable problem here is a solution to help you just follow instructions:

1- you need to find rx - tx - gnd

2-rx: Recive signal

Tx:Transmit signal

why we use rx-tx and gnd?
tx-rx is type of connection which will help to you to connect your phone with pc for software operation. its just a type of connection name.

How to find rx-tx andgnd on ur phone plz se picture:

Hope this will help you and solve your problem

B.R
Old 07-29-2008, 20:05   #9 (permalink)

Member: 811402
thank you telemaster.

all the information you gave me i already knew. but isn't that information for somebody who has an infinity, mtk or anyone of the boxes sold in the internet?

i don't have any box. im sorry if i didn't explain myself clearly enough, because my english is not very good. here is another question hopefuly someone will understand it.

is it possible to use those connections (rx, tx and gnd) to connect my p168 to any serial port in my computer, or do i need something else?
Old 07-29-2008, 22:14   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 440163
Thanks Meter: 2,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by romano76 View Post
thank you telemaster.

all the information you gave me i already knew. but isn't that information for somebody who has an infinity, mtk or anyone of the boxes sold in the internet?

i don't have any box. im sorry if i didn't explain myself clearly enough, because my english is not very good. here is another question hopefuly someone will understand it.

is it possible to use those connections (rx, tx and gnd) to connect my p168 to any serial port in my computer, or do i need something else?

Ofcourse if you find the pinouts and use them correctly you can connect it to your pc comport and start makeing any actions.no need anything more.

B.R
Old 01-17-2010, 19:10   #11 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 220492
Thanks Meter: 2
I did *#6810# and the message Done have poped up on my display, Now I can not enter the Engineering menu *#3646633# again on My F003 Mobile, does anyone know how to activate it again?
I also have restarted the phone to original configuration but it doesn't work anymore,
I Need help.
Thanks 4 All
Old 01-17-2010, 19:16   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 705320
Thanks Meter: 27
For China Phone try INFINITY BOX with Chinese Miracle software.
Old 01-17-2010, 20:49   #13 (permalink)

Member: 1199875
Where do you get the software and do you have to have a special cable? My phone is going nuts also and unsure what to do. See my post of v902 not working
Old 05-27-2010, 21:05   #14 (permalink)

Member: 1312676
isn't there a code to enable the engineer mode?

we have *#6810# to disable it, there must be a code to enable it.

I used the *#6810# code and now i can't use my phone.

does anyone know the code to enable the engineer mode?
*#3646633# doesn't work anymore.

THALES VAZ
[email protected]