GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Chinese Models & Cloned Phones (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f457/)
-   -   model W7562 Samsung Calaxy S III super amoled info wanted (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f457/model-w7562-samsung-calaxy-s-iii-super-amoled-info-wanted-1629498/)

huggybear404 03-16-2013 14:28

model W7562 Samsung Calaxy S III super amoled info wanted

Looking for info for this phone:
Compare Samsung Galaxy W and Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 mobile phones , it looks very much like the phone on the right side
model W7562 Samsung Calaxy S III super amoled , info from sticker on back and inside , battery 1200ma , China clone
box says 5 mpixel camera but picture looks very crap and max settings are 640x480 so 0.3 mpixel seems more likely ?
I think it uses java os , opening pics on the phone looks very grainy so lcd resolution seems very low 320x240 ?
I want to be able to install other appz on it and move the appz on it around and delete some appz
what is flash size ? cpu ?`mtk ? it supports external 32g microsd card is that max ? also dual sim
using usb cable I can only access the external sdcard and a 344 kb area not the main appz folders , is this possible ?
I want to correct errors in the shortcuts , when i try to change the horrible android animation at startup I get sent to memory manager
the manager only show status for the sd card and 344 kb area , I wish to access the rest of internal flash memory
software version is F116_P1_S1.03_SSD_2012
is it possible to install and run appz on the sd card if internal memory is small ?
After some fiddling i found the ebook reader to support text only ebooks , a better one supporting pdfs with images would be a plus
If I do a factory reset will it default to chinese language ? also what is code for reset? do I get a confirmation question after enter code ?
does it have gps ? possible to install appstore or similar ? dont seem to be anything like this installed
could this support any version of android software ? also can android be accessed like linux since I read its embedded linux with telnet f.ex
can android or iphone appz be run on other hw ? many appz exist only for iphone but android seems to be more flexible , emulation possible ?
any further info or tips to make this model more useful greatly apreciated , installing firefox or moving yahoo and camera app to 1st screen f.ex

igor.macarena 04-18-2013 18:34

tengo un telefono modelo MTK w:7562 chino es el clon del galaxy III, el problema que tengo es el siguiente cuando llamo me dice ( NO SE PUEDE CONECTAR ) aparte tampoco puedo acceder a internet se queda pegado y nunca abre la pagina de inicio no pasa nada lo lleve donde lo compre y no tiene garantia por eso llegue hasta aca para que alguien me ayude por favor... si alguien me da una solucion por favor enviarla a mi correo [email protected]

igor.macarena 04-18-2013 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by huggybear404 (Post 9274815)
Looking for info for this phone:
Compare Samsung Galaxy W and Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 mobile phones , it looks very much like the phone on the right side
model W7562 Samsung Calaxy S III super amoled , info from sticker on back and inside , battery 1200ma , China clone
box says 5 mpixel camera but picture looks very crap and max settings are 640x480 so 0.3 mpixel seems more likely ?
I think it uses java os , opening pics on the phone looks very grainy so lcd resolution seems very low 320x240 ?
I want to be able to install other appz on it and move the appz on it around and delete some appz
what is flash size ? cpu ?`mtk ? it supports external 32g microsd card is that max ? also dual sim
using usb cable I can only access the external sdcard and a 344 kb area not the main appz folders , is this possible ?
I want to correct errors in the shortcuts , when i try to change the horrible android animation at startup I get sent to memory manager
the manager only show status for the sd card and 344 kb area , I wish to access the rest of internal flash memory
software version is F116_P1_S1.03_SSD_2012
is it possible to install and run appz on the sd card if internal memory is small ?
After some fiddling i found the ebook reader to support text only ebooks , a better one supporting pdfs with images would be a plus
If I do a factory reset will it default to chinese language ? also what is code for reset? do I get a confirmation question after enter code ?
does it have gps ? possible to install appstore or similar ? dont seem to be anything like this installed
could this support any version of android software ? also can android be accessed like linux since I read its embedded linux with telnet f.ex
can android or iphone appz be run on other hw ? many appz exist only for iphone but android seems to be more flexible , emulation possible ?
any further info or tips to make this model more useful greatly apreciated , installing firefox or moving yahoo and camera app to 1st screen f.ex

Tengo Un telefono Modelo MTK w: 7562 chino es el clon del Galaxy III, el Problema Que Tengo es el siguiente CUANDO me llamo dados (NO SE Puede CONECTAR) Aparte tampoco PUEDO Acceder a internet sí Queda Pegado y Nunca abre la pagina de inicio no pasa nada lo lleve Donde lo Compre y NO TIENE garantia Por Eso Llegue Hasta aca Para Qué Alguien me ayude Por Favor ... si Alguien me da Una solucion Por favor enviarla a mi correo igor.macarena @ gmail.com