GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 16:26   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1045475
Sonork: 123
Thanks Meter: 2
MT6217, 6218, 6219, 6225, 6226, 6227 CPU Language Pack Editor for Infinity BOX

(small introduction)

− Software can open two fullflash format – binary file from Flash Tool and crypted fullflash file
from Infinity Chinese Miracle

− Software have automatic language searching and detecting engine
− Software can view English fraze and fraze from edited language pack
− Software can make 'automatic' correction of selected language pack with dictionary
− Software can make dictionary from good translated language pack in fullflash
− Software have Dictionary Editor to make and edit own dictionary
− Software save corrected fullflash file in Infinity Chinese Miracle format
Working with Software

1. First of all you need to start software:

2. Now you need to select flash file to edition and press «Analyse china fullflash file» button

– software load fullflash file, analyse it, detect what language pack's have this fullflash file
and view available in fullflash languages:

3. Now you can select needed to correction language in language list and doubleclick on him

or press «Edit Selected Language» button.

4. After unpacking selected language pack, software go to second page, named «Second step –

Edit Language Pack»:
First column («English») have fraze from English language pack, second («From LP») –
from edited, selected by user, language pack.
On this page user can edit fraze from language pack – find, correct, remove it, load
dictionary with correct fraze, apply it to language pack and make his own dictionary from fullflash.
After correcting language pack, user can save edited fullflash file in Infinity Box Chinese
Miracle format by pressing to «Save Edited» button in box «Fullflash».
5. For creation and/or edition dictionary need to go to «Dictionary Editor» page:
On this page user can add new pair «English» - «Translated» fraze, edit fraze from pair or
delete pair from dictionary.
The Following User Says Thank You to jnrjny2 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 03:32   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1214368
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi, This is what i need! to Change my dictionary on my phone.

I have XKSSTEL X11, and how do I get infinity-box and how do I install these files and add dictionary?