GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Chinese Models & Cloned Phones (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f457/)
-   -   nakashi nk888 (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f457/nakashi-nk888-1330906/)

imran_panipat 08-18-2011 13:12

nakashi nk888
 
anyone have nakashi nk888 fleshfile.its urgent

GOLDEN-SHARIF 08-18-2011 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by imran_panipat (Post 7639298)
anyone have nakashi nk888 fleshfile.its urgent



Hi,
What is this phone CPU chip name and what is required software version ?

imran_panipat 08-18-2011 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by kumkum (Post 7639365)
Hi,
What is this phone CPU chip name and what is required software version ?


cpu is m6252.............

sonu arya 09-21-2011 05:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by imran_panipat (Post 7639298)
anyone have nakashi nk888 fleshfile.its urgent

Quote:

Originally Posted by kumkum (Post 7639365)
Hi,
What is this phone CPU chip name and what is required software version ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by imran_panipat (Post 7639421)
cpu is m6252.............


Here your flash file ................ tested by me .



http://www.ziddu.com/download/16456606/Nakashink888.rar.html

imran_panipat 10-25-2011 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonu arya (Post 7733367)
Here your flash file ................ tested by me .



http://www.ziddu.com/download/16456606/Nakashink888.rar.html



after flesh phone is on and working only white display show...............

thirumurugesan1 06-27-2012 16:24

Agtel galaxy flash file pls


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:22.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.19123 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO