GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 22:12   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1079822
Thanks Meter: 0
new phone should have researched first

hi all,

i have spent sometime reading through this forum and have learned so much already.
What i would like to know is how much you can change these chinese phones, i have just bought this one
http://www.*********.com/details/CP-3GCB/
seems a nice little phone but i guess like all these phones the manuals are non existant. I also can only connect it to laptop using the mass storage device option. I downloaded the usb driver from somewhere else on the net but still cant get that to work wheter its the right one or not i do not know.
The only thing i know about the phone is what is listed above and when i do try to connect it the laptop on the usb cable/charger and select comport it comes up with MT6225.

Basically is there some software i can use for adding files like mp3s etc, i can added them now but i cant play them as they arent in the folders they are meant to be in annoyingly.

Also it has all these pages of icons in english but when you go into them they are all in chinese therefore unusable, can these be deleted.

In a perfect world i think i would like to delete the chinese version and put an english OS on but i doubt that is possible.

Well if anyone can offer any advice it will be greatly appreciated
Old 07-26-2009, 14:07   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1080780
Thanks Meter: 2
never put much hope in these cheap china mobiles http://www.*********.com/user/product.asp?cata=136, but they work fine for only calling and sms
Old 03-07-2010, 15:12   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1159344
Thanks Meter: 1
Hi guys,
I know the cheap chinese phones, and bought for myself and also sell it to many of my customers.

For the cheap reason, the chinese phones not all the same as the origianal IPhone, Nokia and other brand phones, the phones are well for Phone calling, SMS, all the phones with MP3/Mp4 and cam inside, also some with WIFI, but not work very well for the limited clip size inside. They can support 2GB, 4GB, even 8GB, but the 1GB and 2GB are the best choice for use.

http://trait-tech.com/product/T-MP-iphone3G/

this phone with almost real IPhone functions, such as 3.2 inch touch screen, WIFI, Bluetooth, MP3, MP4, Scrolling menu, Built-in 2GB memory and many usefull functions, etc.

It's only USD 80 for one phone, if use Hongkong Post for the shipment, all the cost will less then USD 110 for this phone.

PS: Hongkong Post is very cheap but very slow.

Hope all guys have a good time