GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 03:43   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1065454
Thanks Meter: 0
Red face please help cant connect my phone to pc

ok first I am having many troubles connecting my tv c702 phone to pc, it doesnt even ask for drivers, just nothing happens, all it says on the phone when I connect usb is phone charging.

I tried to install china mobile suite but in the middle of the set up for pc sync manager I get this error

An error occurred during the move data process: -113

Component: Program Files
File Group: Program Executable Files
File:
C:\users\dre\desktop\chinap~1.com\driver\2k_xp_com \usb2ser_2k.inf

Please help I am really frustrated at my china phone haha
Old 07-03-2009, 18:29   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 851199
Thanks Meter: 31
This is an InstallShield error meaning it can't read, write or extract that inf file. I'd try downloading ChinaPhoneSuite form a different source. Googling should result in a few hits. One of those should work. If you use a phone with a usb cable, and it has a Com Port option in the USB Menu, you may need to point windows to the usb2ser_2k.inf file, which will be included with your new download of ChinaPhoneSuite. You don't need this if you're going to be using it through bluetooth.
The Following User Says Thank You to apraxisz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2009, 23:43   #3 (permalink)

hmmm

OK so I installed a fresh copy of china mobile suite.. but still cant sync my phone to pc, where are these usb options, sorry for all the questions... I am a total noob =P .

Where can I find the usb options to point to drivers... or the usb2ser file. Are these options on the phone? cause I cant find anything regarding usb on the phone.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:17   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Hi, USB options menu should pop up when you connect the phone to the PC. A list should be visible showing Mass Storage, COM Port, WebCam, PictBridge, etc.. If you don't get this menu then you're most likely not using an MTK phone, so ChinaPhoneSuite will not work for you If you do, you will need to select Com Port, at which point windows will either prompt you for the driver, or install it automatically. If it does prompt you will need to point it to the inf file.
Also, if you do get a menu, but you don't see Com Port option, but there's Mass Storage and WebCam and/or PictBridge, then it could still be an MTK phone, but in that case you can only use it with ChinaPhoneSuite through BlueTooth.
Setting for Bluetooth Com Port differs for most Bluetooth drivers, so I'm afraid I can't help you there

Let me know how it goes.
Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to apraxisz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2009, 19:18   #5 (permalink)

I think I finally understand my problem as I see lots of other people have the same problem. I have Vista... and Vista doesnt seem to recognize it .... now I am going to go cry haha.

Any solutions for vista ? :P

Btw.. its a MTKBTDEVICE, TV C702 is the phone and it shows nothing when I hook it up ... but that stupid "phone charging" msg =(. To use Bluetooth with my pc do I need to buy something for my pc?
Old 07-09-2009, 18:22   #6 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Hrmm. You SHOULD see the USB menu when you connect the phone regardless of OS logically. Can you try it with an XP PC? If it doesn't work on that either, then your data cable is probably faulty.
Unless you have integrated BT, you need a USB BT Dongle to use it through BT. They can be had for less than $4 shipped from eBay.