GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2010, 22:52   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1453727
Thanks Meter: 0
Arrow SciPhone i9 4ft SMS "send to many"

Hello,

How are you doing friend around? I guess all are Ok and enjoying their lives with their Chinesse mobiles.

I bought the Sciphone i9 4ft a week ago, it is working great, the only problem I force is I like to send BULK SMS to all of my contacts or atleast Sixty of them.

Now the problem is before I had a Chinesse Copy of Nokia E71, in that set there was an option of "send to many" where I just go and select the names by a single button press and once the selection is completed I hit the " send " button.

But here in this Iphone, I have a " send to many" option but when I go there, I have to select each and every contact one by one, first it takes me to the " dialing" wizard, later on to the " phone book " , after I have to scroll all the way down to get the one I want to choose.
So in simple words , right now it takes me atleast ten seconds for me to choose a single contact so it means if I want to send SMS to 60 people it will take me 600 seconds. So it means ten minutes to just choose the contacts I want to send SMS to ...

Come on guys, that sounds funny, isnt?

Well I just want to know is there is a way by which I can just make the " send to many " list just once and not to insert the contacts all the times I send sms, in short and simple words as in Nokia there is a " group " making option where you make a group, insert contacts in it and at the time of sending SMS just simply select the group and SMS is sent to all the contacts of that Group.

Please help me out, I really want something simillar to have for my SciPhone.

Thanks, i appreciate the efforts and your kindness for reading this thread,

Faisal.