GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2020, 19:20   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2228485
Thanks Meter: 2
tecno f3 pop1 flashing

hie pliz help , i have a tecno f3 (pop 1) which is always restarting itself and force closing applications both system and third party apps when it boots into system and then quickly reboots itself. i have tried hard reseting using recovery mode, fastboot mode and factory mod (power+vol down ) but nothing gets deleted when the phone boots up. deleting installed apps on phone is of no use wince whenever it reboots those deleted/uninstalled apps will be back again like nothing was deleted . i even tried flashing the device using sp flash tool miracle box and nck using format all+download, firmware upgrade options and the file successfully writes but the phone boots up with everything still intact like nothing happened .

tried flashing these firmwares
Tecno F3 (F3-H8022AC-N-181220V155) [Factory / Signed]
Tecno F3 (F3-H8022AC-N-180228V73) [Factory / Signed]
Tecno F3 (F3-H8022AC-N-13M-180515V50)
Tecno F3 (F3-H8022AC-N-180425V96)
the files successfully finished but the phone will boot into system with all files and apps installed and now i suspect that there is a virus causing the system to crash and constantly reboots itself every 30seconds.

if there is any other solution available please help so i can use my device again