GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 17:12   #1 (permalink)

Member: 958199
Thanks Meter: 0
Need help with i9 phone please

I need a little help, I got a flash cable for my i9 and started playing around and I flashed all the 32mb flash files from the master list and none of them worked. Some of them bootted up white screen some just did nothing just for the heck of it I flashed the i9 3g 64mb file and it worked fine. I played around with it for 10 minutes and shut it off (Iam almost sure) and it sat on the end table for 2 days when I found the i68 3.0a flash file and I decided to give it a try so I hooked up the cable and started spiderman and when it said to push start button I did but nothing happened. I tryed 4 or 5 times so I thought battery must be dead and sure enough it was but here is the problem as soon as you put a battery in the phone it turns on by it self and the start button does not function at all, I can hear it click but it is dead. the phone will still start and will do most of what it is suposed to do but if it gets to a point where you need the start button to get out of a screen you have to pull the battery. Has anyone come across this with this firmware? Is there a way to flash the phone with spiderman or another program that does not require the start button to be pushed? Do you think the start button is broke and can it be fixed? Thanks for any help
Old 01-29-2009, 21:41   #2 (permalink)

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Old 02-05-2009, 01:42   #3 (permalink)

Thanks for all the help guys.