GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2016, 06:27   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 118
Member: 785465
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
White screen after flash Blu neo 5.0


I flashed a blu neo 5.0 N010L with this file: BLU_N010L_V17_GENERIC_20150913_2048_V110_R42652.pa c

Now turn on but only with white screen, I flashed again with not luck. Anyone lnow how to fix it?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 00:12   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JAMAICA
Age: 39
Posts: 1,374
Member: 220143
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorddavid View Post
I flashed a blu neo 5.0 N010L with this file: BLU_N010L_V17_GENERIC_20150913_2048_V110_R42652.pa c

Now turn on but only with white screen, I flashed again with not luck. Anyone lnow how to fix it?
Had I seen this post before I flashed customers BLU NEO 5.0 N010L, I would have done it. Now I am stuck with white screen as well. Powers up and receive calls but white screen.
Please help.

Only found this flash file with no luck
BLU_N010L_V17_GENERIC_20150913_2048_V110_R42652.pa c

Willing to try different version to see if I can get back screen
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 01:16   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 118
Member: 785465
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerfoote1 View Post
Had I seen this post before I flashed customers BLU NEO 5.0 N010L, I would have done it. Now I am stuck with white screen as well. Powers up and receive calls but white screen.
Please help.

Only found this flash file with no luck
BLU_N010L_V17_GENERIC_20150913_2048_V110_R42652.pa c

Willing to try different version to see if I can get back screen

I found one in clangsm.com but it must paid for vip, so I cant download it
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 16:01   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JAMAICA
Age: 39
Posts: 1,374
Member: 220143
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorddavid View Post
I found one in clangsm.com but it must paid for vip, so I cant download it
Yeah I went there to look. There is a V18 and V22 but no guarantee that it will work. They want $29.99 USD for one month access.

I would pay if I really needed more that just this one flash file
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 04:42   #5 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Uruguay
Age: 32
Posts: 44
Member: 517781
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerfoote1 View Post
Yeah I went there to look. There is a V18 and V22 but no guarantee that it will work. They want $29.99 USD for one month access.

I would pay if I really needed more that just this one flash file
Solution is this file:
BLU_N010L_V22_GENERIC_20151118_1034_V110_R49897_Fo rCheck.pac
100% Tested
V17 / V18 = White Screen

BR
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 16:47   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JAMAICA
Age: 39
Posts: 1,374
Member: 220143
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by javdel View Post
Solution is this file:
BLU_N010L_V22_GENERIC_20151118_1034_V110_R49897_Fo rCheck.pac
100% Tested
V17 / V18 = White Screen

BR


Could you please share file?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 01:37   #7 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Uruguay
Age: 32
Posts: 44
Member: 517781
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerfoote1 View Post
Could you please share file?
Hi
I pay $ 30 USD and help clangsm. Please also help you and pay...
I respect the forum rules:
- No comparta los archivos bajados de CLANGSM en otros foros o redes sociales, tenemos forma de saber quienes lo hacen.

BR.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 23:45   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 118
Member: 785465
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerfoote1 View Post
Could you please share file?
I dont have the phone anymore but found this one in needrom (a user post it) you can try it
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 06:52   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 111
Member: 2137564
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17
search in needrom


or in google



there is a lot sites ,, where you can found


and you need to use sp flashtool
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 22:08   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1
Member: 2718839
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
hey 1st flash your v17 or v18 firmware
BUT WITH SPD RESEARCH TOOLS!
then flash this:
mediafire . com/ download/8z2acda74a1pil4/BLU_N010L_V22_REPAIR
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:37.



Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.43172 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO