GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Chinese Models & Cloned Phones (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f457/)
-   -   why are Chinese Models loved by so many people? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f457/why-chinese-models-loved-so-many-people-1365269/)

alvachen 10-17-2011 08:36

why are Chinese Models loved by so many people?

i know there are many sorts of mobile phone in the world,but it seems that Chinese Models is very popular .Chinese ones have many kinds of functions ,while it uses not as well as other phones like Nokia, Motorola,Blackberry. why dose chines model become a loved one?:confused:

υИқИΘШИ® 10-17-2011 08:56

the biggest reason is , they are very cheap then other phones.;)

B.R

Rixxieb 10-17-2011 09:06

Clone Phones.... not for me.

I don't like them.

If you take out research investment, ....and then all the other "places" just blatantly copy, there will be no one developing them, or shall we say new concepts and ideas will cease to be.

Before 2008 would the "Places" have made one that looks remarkably like the I-phone if it had not been designed by Apple?.... I think not, we'd still be using older tech.

I'd like to see a chinese idea, rather than a copy.

I would not darken my SIM with anything obviously copied

paul_reyven 10-17-2011 09:07

Quote:

the biggest reason is , they are very cheap then other phones.
you are right sir....

china phone also have many more features but the price is cheap.....

sangam_mobile 10-19-2011 09:16

and many more models many colurs and high sounds etc....

balajiinfocom 10-21-2011 15:47

Many many futers in low cost

shakeel145 10-21-2011 18:03

they are very cheap then other phones and all feature it have like a others phone who have most costly

alvachen 10-24-2011 04:36

[QUOTE=balajiinfocom;7820737]Many many futers in low cost[/QUOT

yeah,chinese phones are very nice and has different kinds of styles,also it is very cheap

alvachen 10-24-2011 04:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by sangam_mobile (Post 7816040)
and many more models many colurs and high sounds etc....

so do you like it?chinese phones have many nice appearance,but i have heard that some ones are expensive

alvachen 10-24-2011 04:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rixxieb (Post 7810362)
I don't like them.

If you take out research investment, ....and then all the other "places" just blatantly copy, there will be no one developing them, or shall we say new concepts and ideas will cease to be.

Before 2008 would the "Places" have made one that looks remarkably like the I-phone if it had not been designed by Apple?.... I think not, we'd still be using older tech.

I'd like to see a chinese idea, rather than a copy.

I would not darken my SIM with anything obviously copied

yes.i agree with you,but chinese has made many phones with their own idea,such as Amoi,Dopod,TCL. i think chinese should improve the quality to enrich their brand of phones.

xiaoniou 10-26-2011 05:08

guys , i very like china phones, the price very cheap and good quality ,also china brand
china very good , TCL and lephone phone , achinaseller.com phone , and all very good ,

alvachen 10-28-2011 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaoniou (Post 7830700)
guys , i very like china phones, the price very cheap and good quality ,also china brand
china very good , TCL and lephone phone , achinaseller.com phone , and all very good ,

different people have different opinions,while chinese phones is not as good as some others,but with its various kinds and beautiful appearance,it is loved by many people,the most important is that they are much cheaper,we know the population of the poor is much larger than that of the rich,not everyone like to spend much money on a phone,anyway phone is just a communication tool,we use it mostly to call and send messages.chinese phones have done this and catch the point what most people care about.also with the development speed of china,i believe china will be a great country and its electronic will improve a lot

mujeep 10-28-2011 03:17

mainly cheap prize thatsall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

alvachen 10-28-2011 03:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by mujeep (Post 7837296)
mainly cheap prize thatsall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

yes,cheap is the most reason that people love it

alvachen 10-29-2011 04:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown® (Post 7810332)
the biggest reason is , they are very cheap then other phones.;)

B.R

yes,to most customers,the price is the most important,but if the phone doesn't have a good quality,and it turns bad easily ,then the customer have to change a new one,i mean if the life of the phone is not long enough,people need to pay more for a phone.Maybe he has to buy a new one for less than one or two years,
last but not the least,quality is the most important,if Chinese phone are not good but just cheap,i think most customers will not buy it.this is just my opinion...