GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2008, 06:10   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 37
Member: 564671
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Zt 850 Bad Contact Charger


I PLUGED THE CHARGER AFTER 10 SECOND SHOW THE MSG
BAD CONTACT CHARGER
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 08:44   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: EGYPY
Posts: 119
Member: 477959
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 21
will you please give me more informations about your moible so we can help you

shehab
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:49   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
sanjubhai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: lake city
Posts: 774
Member: 386868
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 125
format your set this will remove the fault of bad contact charger.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 20:19   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
himanshu taldar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: udaipur, I N D I A
Age: 33
Posts: 2,340
Member: 422762
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1593904
Thanks Meter: 964
format will not solve this problem.. use fix 5v chinese adaptor instead of local adaptors available in market
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 19:56   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rk19801's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: india
Age: 39
Posts: 719
Member: 238252
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 81
sir i have same problem in china iphone z300 plsssssss give me right solution................
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:52   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
sanjubhai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: lake city
Posts: 774
Member: 386868
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 125
the voltage fixing solutinon is also helpful for removing this fault,
90 percent of faults are due to the faulty cable and the rest of the 10 percent are due to software and the excess or less charging voltages.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:58   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4
Member: 751837
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Smile

1st change battery
2nd change charger
3dr chandge charging is for black ic 8 lage

( this ic ia also avalebal for spice , lg & other china mobiel )


try & reply me [email protected]
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 07:23   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2
Member: 763869
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
sands A303i

Can anyone Pls give me the code to restore the factory settings of sands A303i
pls also let me know how to lock the keypadusing the keys
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:53   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
stan1comm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 35
Posts: 1,460
Member: 609952
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1574492
Thanks Meter: 154
replace the charger it,s will work


EMAIL & LIVE CHAT ADD
I.C.Q -- 486600516
SONORK - 100.1557492
YAHOO -- [email protected]
MSN -- [email protected]
GMAIL -- [email protected]
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 18:47   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 534
Member: 301177
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 91
My Friend Can You Help Me Where Is 8 Legs Ic How I Can Find In My Phone
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BAD CONTACT CHARGER.....plsss help rk19801 Chinese Models & Cloned Phones 11 12-02-2011 15:00
BAD CONTACT CHARGER - N95 China phone francis0000 Chinese Models & Cloned Phones 27 07-15-2011 19:28
5310 warning !bad contact charger! ACID_ICED Chinese Models & Cloned Phones 12 01-28-2011 09:55
bad contact charger Jepprox Chinese Models & Cloned Phones 14 10-14-2008 20:01
lg c2500 WARNING BAD CONTACT CHARGER gsmsikar LG 0 11-26-2007 07:50

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:36.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.33185 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO