GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   All UnlockByLogs Server (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f464/)
-   -   UnlockByLogs Login Issues Post Here. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f464/unlockbylogs-login-issues-post-here-519986/)

viru 04-01-2008 06:42

UnlockByLogs Login Issues Post Here.

Post here all login problems so that we can rectify it more faster also you can use the contact us form from the web page
http://www.unlockbylogs.com/index.php?page=ContactUs

Also check sometimes the activation link mail is found in Bulk/Junk mail.
If you don't get at all then post here.

B.R.,
Viru

satarielxx 04-04-2008 13:45

i'm waiting for my activation code. I looked also in my Spam Folder but no Mail :(

BR

viru 04-04-2008 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by satarielxx (Post 3211495)
i'm waiting for my activation code. I looked also in my Spam Folder but no Mail :(

BR

You can mail your user name to [email protected]

B.R.,
Viru

cyrus.cn 05-09-2008 00:22

where is your South Africa's reseller?

BR
Cyrus

viru 05-09-2008 02:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyrus.cn (Post 3300716)
where is your South Africa's reseller?

BR
Cyrus

We will post the reseller lists soon.
As of now we dont have a South African reseller.

B.R.,
Viru

22gsm 06-26-2008 03:26

need my account

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have bought 200 cedits and I have create a new account for user : issouf 22gsm" I received in my mail link for account activation for confirmation! When i clik on Appear the mesage message error:

Page Not Found.
Or you dont have the right to view it!"

And when I try to login using your account details i have:
"Invalid user or wrong password.":

And he confirm that the account was created. I don't understand please some clarification I nee very urgently to get my account. i suppose 48h is enought for resolve this problem Isn't it?

viru 06-26-2008 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by 22gsm (Post 3427858)
need my account

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have bought 200 cedits and I have create a new account for user : issouf 22gsm" I received in my mail link for account activation for confirmation! When i clik on Appear the mesage message error:

Page Not Found.
Or you dont have the right to view it!"

And when I try to login using your account details i have:
"Invalid user or wrong password.":

And he confirm that the account was created. I don't understand please some clarification I nee very urgently to get my account. i suppose 48h is enought for resolve this problem Isn't it?

Already answered in your previous thread.

B.R.,
Viru

22gsm 06-14-2014 22:17

Also login problem

always login problem.
Hello mr virus.
I spent a lot of time waiting for you to respond to my emails but without success. I change my email address after losing the first.
after verification done your level I could enter my account after providing the Elements that you wonder.
the problem is that eventually the password does not work anymore. really I wish that you set the password problem
user: issouf.22gsm

email adress: [email protected]

viru 06-17-2014 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by 22gsm (Post 10376511)
always login problem.
Hello mr virus.
I spent a lot of time waiting for you to respond to my emails but without success. I change my email address after losing the first.
after verification done your level I could enter my account after providing the Elements that you wonder.
the problem is that eventually the password does not work anymore. really I wish that you set the password problem
user: issouf.22gsm

email adress: [email protected]

Firstly , try to keep your account secure , we see only you making request multiple times in 6 months about password recovery. We always respond your emails and help you change the details but we need to really know the reason for you loosing the account every few months.

Viru

22gsm 06-17-2014 23:20

sincerely I don't know why lost my password every time. I have write it in my bookmark but the only thing I know is after some time it not working! the consequence is give phone to other for unlocking

viru 06-19-2014 17:46

But , this issue is only with you and your account. Your pass has been reset now.

Viru

22gsm 06-25-2014 22:10

thanks. all is ok. I can login

infostar0787 08-07-2015 15:23

Hello, i created new account on your website unlockbylogs i got the verification link all done correctly but i cant login in its say user id pass incorrect

viru 08-11-2015 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by infostar0787 (Post 11209974)
Hello, i created new account on your website unlockbylogs i got the verification link all done correctly but i cant login in its say user id pass incorrect

Kindly send your details to us using the contact us page on www.unlockbylogs.com