GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (Non-Official Support) > SETool2

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2011, 04:28   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Havana Cuba
Posts: 114
Member: 1053471
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 37
failed unlock ericsson u5 vivaz.

I need help.
I have been unlocked 4 Ericsson U5i Vivaz in the past, with Signed mode+Perform full unlock+Disable Flash mode options, but now I try with fail results for 3 days, I think the problem is in setool server, here is the log:

SIGNED MODE (USING SERVER)
CFG:100011000000
SERVER CREDITS LEFT/USED: 18/12
CARD COUNTERS: FLASH 138, UNLOCK 103

current setool2 version: 1.1099
Elapsed: 42 secs.
SIGNED MODE (USING SERVER)
CFG:100011000000
PLEASE ATTACH TURNED OFF PHONE NOW
PRESS AND HOLD "GREEN" BUTTON...

EROM "R8A017" AID: 0001
SOFTWARE AID: 0001
SIMLOCK STATE: "NOT TAMPERED"
LOADER AID: 0004
FLASH ID: "0020/0040"
LOADER VERSION: "R4A048"

PHONE IMEI:xxxxxxxxxxx
Checking for signature...
Waiting for calculation process...
remote dongle not available
signature calculation not done,err: 144
Unlock FAILED
Elapsed: 36 secs.

I read in another post that this is the server down, but I receive this error for 3 days continues, in differents hours.
Any help please.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:00   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
cycofcgb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In trouble
Age: 39
Posts: 2,584
Member: 1388004
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1637034
Thanks Meter: 432
Read all the forum, you can't unlock it these days until further announce from product supporters.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cycofcgb For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 18:16   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Havana Cuba
Posts: 114
Member: 1053471
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycofcgb View Post
Read all the forum, you can't unlock it these days until further announce from product supporters.
Thank for response and your time, did you know when server will be online again? Today in the nigth the customer pick up the phone.

Thank in advance.

Last edited by ordepooo; 08-06-2011 at 18:25.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 18:38   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Haicha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Palestine Free
Age: 55
Posts: 10,757
Member: 330579
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1620425
Thanks Meter: 7,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by ordepooo View Post
Thank for response and your time, did you know when server will be online again? Today in the nigth the customer pick up the phone.

Thank in advance.
For unlock U5i server is down.Try after two hours at see if work.
you have unlocked before with LOADER AID: 0004?

Regards
Haicha
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 21:16   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Havana Cuba
Posts: 114
Member: 1053471
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haicha View Post
For unlock U5i server is down.Try after two hours at see if work.
you have unlocked before with LOADER AID: 0004?

Regards
Haicha
yes, here is a log from may 11th (it consume 6 credits):

11/05/2011 16:03:33 SIGNED MODE (USING SERVER)
11/05/2011 16:03:33 CFG:100011000000
11/05/2011 16:03:33 PLEASE ATTACH TURNED OFF PHONE NOW
11/05/2011 16:03:33 PRESS AND HOLD "GREEN" BUTTON...
11/05/2011 16:03:46
11/05/2011 16:03:46 EROM "R8A017" AID: 0001
11/05/2011 16:03:46 SOFTWARE AID: 0001
11/05/2011 16:03:46 SIMLOCK STATE: "NOT TAMPERED"
11/05/2011 16:03:46 LOADER AID: 0004
11/05/2011 16:03:57 FLASH ID: "00EC/0040"
11/05/2011 16:03:57 LOADER VERSION: "R4A048"
11/05/2011 16:03:57
11/05/2011 16:03:57 PHONE IMEI:01245100300941
11/05/2011 16:03:58 Checking for signature...
11/05/2011 16:04:00 Waiting for calculation process...
11/05/2011 16:04:05 RESPONSE: "SUCCESS" [1048]
11/05/2011 16:04:19 OMAP AUTH PASSED
11/05/2011 16:04:38 CCPU AUTH PASSED
11/05/2011 16:04:40 Unlock DONE
11/05/2011 16:04:40 Elapsed: 66 secs.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 22:22   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::TR_LAZ::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: TR-LAZ
Posts: 680
Member: 178227
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1597371
Thanks Meter: 145
EROM "R8A017" AID: 0001
SOFTWARE AID: 0001
SIMLOCK STATE: "NOT TAMPERED"
LOADER AID: 0004


not suported..
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 22:44   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 8,803
Member: 146708
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.108221
Thanks Meter: 1,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by ordepooo View Post
yes, here is a log from may 11th (it consume 6 credits):

11/05/2011 16:03:33 SIGNED MODE (USING SERVER)
11/05/2011 16:03:33 CFG:100011000000
11/05/2011 16:03:33 PLEASE ATTACH TURNED OFF PHONE NOW
11/05/2011 16:03:33 PRESS AND HOLD "GREEN" BUTTON...
11/05/2011 16:03:46
11/05/2011 16:03:46 EROM "R8A017" AID: 0001
11/05/2011 16:03:46 SOFTWARE AID: 0001
11/05/2011 16:03:46 SIMLOCK STATE: "NOT TAMPERED"
11/05/2011 16:03:46 LOADER AID: 0004
11/05/2011 16:03:57 FLASH ID: "00EC/0040"
11/05/2011 16:03:57 LOADER VERSION: "R4A048"
11/05/2011 16:03:57
11/05/2011 16:03:57 PHONE IMEI:01245100300941
11/05/2011 16:03:58 Checking for signature...
11/05/2011 16:04:00 Waiting for calculation process...
11/05/2011 16:04:05 RESPONSE: "SUCCESS" [1048]
11/05/2011 16:04:19 OMAP AUTH PASSED
11/05/2011 16:04:38 CCPU AUTH PASSED
11/05/2011 16:04:40 Unlock DONE
11/05/2011 16:04:40 Elapsed: 66 secs.

u started the unlock process on 11th may and unlocked today..?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 22:48   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Haicha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Palestine Free
Age: 55
Posts: 10,757
Member: 330579
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1620425
Thanks Meter: 7,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLess View Post
u started the unlock process on 11th may and unlocked today..?
No Friend!
I ask to this member if he have unlocked any U5 with AID 0004.
He put log here for prove that AID is supported.
Regards
Haicha
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Haicha For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2011, 04:40   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Havana Cuba
Posts: 114
Member: 1053471
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLess View Post
u started the unlock process on 11th may and unlocked today..?

jajajaj read the post from the begining...
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:44   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Havana Cuba
Posts: 114
Member: 1053471
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by obg1 View Post
EROM "R8A017" AID: 0001
SOFTWARE AID: 0001
SIMLOCK STATE: "NOT TAMPERED"
LOADER AID: 0004


not suported..

I publish the log proof that I have been unlocked anothes LOADER AID:0004 in the past, did you try any time? I tested. Now server is down, in other case I will post the log here.
Any way, thank for your time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:47   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Havana Cuba
Posts: 114
Member: 1053471
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haicha View Post
No Friend!
I ask to this member if he have unlocked any U5 with AID 0004.
He put log here for prove that AID is supported.
Regards
Haicha
Thank for your explanation to the other member.
You see, I tested AID, but now server fail.
Thank for your time.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unlocking 5190 Ryu Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 18 07-03-2012 13:42
$50 Reward for unlocking my 6150!!! TheDon Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 4 07-09-1999 22:08
need ericsson 88 cable migdamas Old Ericsson Phones & Sony Phones 1 06-02-1999 16:23

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:23.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.36285 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO