GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SETool2

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 13:23   #76 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9519
Thanks Meter: 2,150

How to Make the Right Choice? Some remind just about 2011 year ....

Code:
- what tool FIRST IN THE WORLD introduced 
semc qsd8250-based new firmware phone service ? setool2.
semc msm7227-based phone service ? setool2.
semc msm7227-based "fixed security" phone service ? setool2.
semc msm8255-based phone service ? setool2.
semc msm8655-based phone service ? setool2.
semc msm8255T-based phone service ? setool2.

* situation becomes the same from early 2005.
Dot waste time with copy/pasters, who made many tools under many names with same functionality which are dissapeared after few month.

Keep enjoy SETool-ing!

Old 01-13-2013, 13:33   #77 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@shawn4life:

let me say to you that i'm do not know that pizdorfon guy at all, he just came from hole where he sits with insults and nonsense.

he just can't stop - he always should have last word

i do not know, why moderators not put him in read only mode for 3-4 month, as absolutely all his posts has no any meaning, but just consist of insults and nonsense.

Old 01-13-2013, 16:45   #78 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1713296
Thanks Meter: 67
King of the Kings all se tool boxes

Old 01-13-2013, 20:38   #79 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 9655
Thanks Meter: 11
@the_loser
You insulted me with word "rat", but the rat is you because you have stolen my work.
Without my work you would smell shiit somewhere at potato field near Saratov and you dare to call your king&saver of your shiit tool - a rat.

I unlock phones since the time you sucked your mom tiit, and pis$ed your pants, so better watch your step before you call someone, respectable and honest - a rat.
And I will keep my word last because you are thief and I will punish you, not because you think you made more money than me(i would not sit so long in my "hole" if so), but just because nobody dares steal anything from maxrfon and more over - call me a rat, when i made all the work using my brain, unlike you - every solution is from factory software. Copied it? Now keep it in mind strong.

And the moderators do not see any insult or lie in my words, blaming you in stealing my work + spreading severe viruses in your software, but in your words they see a lot + your silly family photo album you are bringing here.

The true story of setool:

Maxrfon (me) first in the world introduced unlocking of 2010-2011 models And the_looser used his virus to steal the info from my PC:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...ml#post9060215

This is how setool steal your information (Credit card number, paypal logins, your files on your PC, email and much much more)

No maxrfon - no SE unlock in setool )) just suck and cry - "they monitor us" (c) the_laser

Maxrfon is the best!

And whatever monkeys shout here - it entertains me So come all and shout - setool is the tool, but people can read and see they see what really happens. 1 year and no single update. So the best tool? Where are the new 2012 solution, made by the_laser (not by the factory)?the_laser is 12 hours online on his forums supporting his lame tool so when he develops????
LOL

Anyway, this was the last comprehensive answer to all posts. It will be copied and pasted on every silly post posted here.
DOT.

The Following User Says Thank You to maxrfon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2013, 22:13   #80 (permalink)
No Life Poster

now, say it again, copycat monkey

say that i stole from you msm7227,fixed security msm7227,msm8x55 solutions guess, i stole that solutions from your mind
and say something about virus in your head

now, dance for me again, loser.

Last edited by the_laser; 01-13-2013 at 22:18.

Old 01-13-2013, 22:13   #81 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Code:

Dot waste time with copy/pasters, who made many tools under many names with same functionality which are dissapeared after few month.

Keep enjoy SETool-ing!

Old 01-13-2013, 22:38   #82 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_laser View Post

now, say it again, copycat monkey

say that i stole from you msm7227,fixed security msm7227,msm8x55 solutions guess, i stole that solutions from your mind
and say something about virus in your head

now, dance for me again, loser.
Would you like to tell me what have you stolen from me?
Say (write) it here.

Old 01-13-2013, 22:46   #83 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_laser View Post

Code:

Keep enjoy SETool-ing!
Tell me without brilliant brain of Maxrfon can you do that yourself?
Wanna bet?
Tell me if you not steal from me the base solution - can you do those the listed above?
Tell me if in your crappy head could come an idea, then this same idea could not come in other, genius head?
Tell me why then i unlock x8 and x10 mini since december 2010?
Tell me why i released only 1 solution to public? - Here i will answer you, idiot, because i knew idiots like you will definitely start hunting the solution.

But at least i, the one who did absolutely nothing bad to you, neither to setool for all my years, deserve not to be called a rat. While a rat is someone other... Don't you think so?
You think you are the king? You are wrong. All you do is copy-paste from factory software. You can confess it, here nobody cares as soon as you update your tool with new solutions.
So you are nothing, compared to a normal developer who really develops hard thinking and testing.

You are mad because all i write is the truth, but be a man at least and confess.

Don't hide behind your family pictures

Old 01-13-2013, 22:48   #84 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 259209
Thanks Meter: 37
seems it's a cold gsm war started between Russia and Ukraine

Old 01-13-2013, 22:49   #85 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@the_loser
You insulted me with word "rat", but the rat is you because you have stolen my work.
Without my work you would smell shiit somewhere at potato field near Saratov and you dare to call your king&saver of your shiit tool - a rat.

I unlock phones since the time you sucked your mom tiit, and pis$ed your pants, so better watch your step before you call someone, respectable and honest - a rat.
And I will keep my word last because you are thief and I will punish you, not because you think you made more money than me(i would not sit so long in my "hole" if so), but just because nobody dares steal anything from maxrfon and more over - call me a rat, when i made all the work using my brain, unlike you - every solution is from factory software. Copied it? Now keep it in mind strong.

And the moderators do not see any insult or lie in my words, blaming you in stealing my work + spreading severe viruses in your software, but in your words they see a lot + your silly family photo album you are bringing here.

The true story of setool:

Maxrfon (me) first in the world introduced unlocking of 2010-2011 models And the_looser used his virus to steal the info from my PC:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...ml#post9060215

This is how setool steal your information (Credit card number, paypal logins, your files on your PC, email and much much more)

No maxrfon - no SE unlock in setool )) just suck and cry - "they monitor us" (c) the_laser

Maxrfon is the best!

And whatever monkeys shout here - it entertains me So come all and shout - setool is the tool, but people can read and see they see what really happens. 1 year and no single update. So the best tool? Where are the new 2012 solution, made by the_laser (not by the factory)?the_laser is 12 hours online on his forums supporting his lame tool so when he develops????
LOL

Anyway, this was the last comprehensive answer to all posts. It will be copied and pasted on every silly post posted here.
DOT.

Old 01-13-2013, 23:09   #86 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Tell me without brilliant brain of Maxrfon can you do that yourself?
of course. i'm was just about to check bootrom.
but you (perhaps) was first to find this overflow bug.

Quote:
Tell me if you not steal from me the base solution - can you do those the listed above?
you own security hole ? don't make me laugh.
perhaps, just perhaps, you found it first, but definitely you can't own it
Quote:
Tell me if in your crappy head could come an idea, then this same idea could not come in other, genius head?
dunno, go to mirror and ask yourself, why you could not use "your base solution" for msm7227,msm8x55 phones and how "your base solutions" correlates to fixed security msm7227 phones.

Quote:
Tell me why then i unlock x8 and x10 mini since december 2010?
where ? in your dreams ? in same place, where you unlocked semc msm8x55-
based phones ?
Quote:
Tell me why i released only 1 solution to public? - Here i will answer you, idiot, because i knew idiots like you will definitely start hunting the solution.
because you did not know, how to use "your base solution" for other semc phones and wanted to learn it from professionals.
Quote:
But at least i, the one who did absolutely nothing bad to you, neither to setool for all my years, deserve not to be called a rat. While a rat is someone other... Don't you think so?
it is not me, who started insults, don't you think so ?

Quote:
You think you are the king? You are wrong.
where i called myself king ? again in your narcotic dreams ?
Quote:
All you do is copy-paste from factory software. You can confess it, here nobody cares as soon as you update your tool with new solutions.
did you write x10 loader, which you used ?
Quote:
So you are nothing, compared to a normal developer who really develops hard thinking and testing.
in fact, i am normal developer, who thinking and testing.
of course, fact that my solutions used in other tools are not pleasant, but this is life.
Quote:
You are mad because all i write is the truth, but be a man at least and confess.
it is you , who mad, definitely not me

Quote:
Don't hide behind your family pictures
if you still can't understand, this is pictures of you, when you writing insulting posts

and now :

Quote:

Keep enjoy SETool-ing!

Old 01-13-2013, 23:46   #87 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
It is not me, who started insults, don't you think so ?
I don't think so.. Someone called me a rat here..

Quote:
of course. i'm was just about to check bootrom.
but you (perhaps) was first to find this overflow bug.
i have seen this variant a bit shorter "of course." but i include the new, edited version here.

I doubt that too much because it was about 2 years the phones were at the market but you had no idea how to get to the bootrom/boot that's why you have stolen my software to map it, and the second software to write the boot. Btw this was the huge error of you to separate it and let the other teams to copy it. You could not even protect it well because you just traced it, unpacked (stolen from my PC - who knows, i have made a nice package to keep it single) and used. And of course you used my (since it was discovered and used by me) exploit. Before me - nobody could use/find it for X years that digital signature exists in qcom CPU

Quote:
dunno, go to mirror and ask yourself, why you could not use "your base solution" for msm7227,msm8x55 phones and how "your base solutions" correlates to fixed security msm7227 phones.
Quote:
where ? in your dreams ? in same place, where you unlocked semc msm8x55-
based phones ?
8x55:
Yeah yeah, still the answer in in the answer above + me, mike and mohannad from a well knows company in Miami, were selling phones to Latin America at the time you were waiting me to release the software.
And don't think that Arash only has access to SE and can supply you some stuff from them. He is one of hundreds that can do that.

Btw do you still use TP? But why? Can you explain the problem?
You are so highly educated technician must know that. Or the answer is that you don't even know what my binaries, in your software, actually do?

7227 + etc:

So the conclusion is:
1. My binary that maps the boot area in MTD based phones is the one without which i consider all your attempts as doomed. And it is in your software. MY! Means my legal written, copyrighted, software finds itself without my permitting in your software.

7227 + etc:
2. My second binary that writes the boot, again MY! Written by me, and copyrighted - finds itself in your software.
Both are in your software without my permission.

3. The bignum exploit. Without this exploit your attempts are doomed.
I haven't posted it on public, thus, nobody can use it without my written permission. If you think stealing from SE is ok and no punishment - it's your and SE problems, but we are two, in a bit different world and in this case i tell you - my stuff is my stuff and if you use my stuff - you have to ask to use it. If you don't ask me to use it and still using it - your software is considered as infringing copyrights and can be excluded from any forum/web/etc. And it's all proved already. So i don't actually expect your input...

Whatever you want to say and show yourself white and nice - useless. Many people don't even intrude it because they know well who is who.

So by exposing this all to the public i consider you are now well informed about the copyright infringement. And i leave after myself the last steps.

Old 01-14-2013, 08:04   #88 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post
I don't think so.. Someone called me a rat here..
should i remember you insults on xda-developers and on my forum ?

Quote:
I doubt that too much because it was about 2 years the phones were at the market

shame to me, but i believed qualcomm bootrom have no bugs and because of this it was not checked at first.

Quote:
but you had no idea how to get to the bootrom/boot that's why you have stolen my software to map it, and the second software to write the boot.
you really think you only one who have developers x10 phones and flash gordon to sign loaders with test key ? or maybe you think that nobody can dump qsd8250 bootrom using best jtag box on market ?

stole you software ? nonsense, your x10 dropper was researched to find out security hole, then enhanced and recreated from scratch.

Quote:
Btw this was the huge error of you to separate it and let the other teams to copy it. You could not even protect it well because you just traced it, unpacked (stolen from my PC - who knows, i have made a nice package to keep it single) and used.
all your things with ptrace and ram decryption were examined, found to be useless for use and discarded.

Quote:
And of course you used my (since it was discovered and used by me) exploit. Before me - nobody could use/find it for X years that digital signature exists in qcom CPU
once again, you can not call exploit "yours" - it is public property, once released

i had already answer regarding "nobody could find it " - nobody just YET look in qualcomm bootrom in these times. However, this is not important as this security hole appear in your software first.

Quote:
Yeah yeah, still the answer in in the answer above + me, mike and mohannad from a well knows company in Miami, were selling phones to Latin America at the time you were waiting me to release the software.

of course, if i was on your place, i did as many x10 as possible before release to public
but about msm7227 phone, msm8x55 phones - no, you did not had solution until it appear in setool2.

Quote:
And don't think that Arash only has access to SE and can supply you some stuff from them. He is one of hundreds that can do that.
flash gordon 2 was wide spread in china, but if you really believe that Arash "suppled me with stuff" then you gravely mistaken.

Quote:
Btw do you still use TP? But why? Can you explain the problem?
You are so highly educated technician must know that.

do you know how to bypass MPU on msm8x55 phones ? oh yes, of course, you know, just not want to release secret

Quote:
Or the answer is that you don't even know what my binaries, in your software, actually do?
Quote:
7227 + etc:
Quote:

So the conclusion is:
1. My binary that maps the boot area in MTD based phones is the one without which i consider all your attempts as doomed. And it is in your software.

what ? you really think that you only one, who can take and compile for
"Simple MTD partitioning layer (C) 2000 Nicolas Pitre <[email protected]> " ?

grave mistake.

Quote:
MY! Means my legal written, copyrighted, software finds itself without my permitting in your software.
no comments.

Quote:
7227 + etc:
2. My second binary that writes the boot, again MY! Written by me, and copyrighted - finds itself in your software.
Both are in your software without my permission.
you taken my dropper, my kernel module, my bootwriter, you taken my partition patcher, you taken my genious msm7227 boot bypass - patched it with insults and used in your software "as is".

Same with msm8x55 method - you taken everything ( recovery loader, semcboot, loader ) from setool2.

Both you and me knows that it is true.
Of course, you are not only one, who did this, lead was there before you, you were third.

Quote:
3. The bignum exploit. Without this exploit your attempts are doomed.
I haven't posted it on public, thus, nobody can use it without my written permission. If you think stealing from SE is ok and no punishment - it's your and SE problems, but we are two, in a bit different world and in this case i tell you - my stuff is my stuff and if you use my stuff - you have to ask to use it. If you don't ask me to use it and still using it - your software is considered as infringing copyrights and can be excluded from any forum/web/etc. And it's all proved already. So i don't actually expect your input...
that should be post of day - software pirate talking about security hole copyright

Quote:
Whatever you want to say and show yourself white and nice - useless. Many people don't even intrude it because they know well who is who.
Indeed, everybody know what is setool2, who is the_laser and when solutions for msm7227, msm8x55, new security msm7227 were released in setool2 - and when in all other "3rd party" tools.

Quote:
So by exposing this all to the public i consider you are now well informed about the copyright infringement. And i leave after myself the last steps.
fill a complain to DMCA.

Old 01-14-2013, 16:20   #89 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
should i remember you insults on xda-developers and on my forum ?
XDA - is that you call an insult? When you came to ask the guy from XDA (Z) to help you to crack my binaries and help you to understand the security hole? I have emails from him, wanna read?

Of course i will attack anyone who is trying to crack my software/work/research. Pity you were far that time, otherwise i would attack personally

Quote:
you really think you only one who have developers x10 phones and flash gordon to sign loaders with test key ? or maybe you think that nobody can dump qsd8250 bootrom using best jtag box on market ?
I know FG3, FG2 but i don't understand what it has to do with flashing new boot into x10/x8/x10 mini.. This is what we are talking about.
Yes to the 2011 8x55 it does well
Best JTAG on market is Trace32, here i must agree with you

Quote:
stole you software ? nonsense, your x10 dropper was researched to find out security hole, then enhanced and recreated from scratch.
Quote:
Simple MTD partitioning layer (C) 2000 Nicolas Pitre <[email protected]>
1. The nand mapper i wrote, or how do you call it, does not work if not modified in the way i did it, so here you are wrong again. It's easy to repeat as there were many attempts to do it with the above mentioned mtdpart.c before you even knew what is it And the attempts failed Изучай матчасть перед тем как пиздеть че попало ))

The boot writer for x10,x8,x10mini etc is written by me and also does not contain any GNU license. Thus by default it is protected by copyright law and i am the author.
2. My binaries, written by me 99% match to the ones contained in your release. Even if you can say i embedded it into it - you will be surprised how many mirrors are there with your own release. Even the rapidshare agreed to restore the file, after my lawyer's letter.

3. If something is not released with license agreement with GNU v2 etc - it is considered as the writer's own property and copyrighted material. No matter what and how i did it - it was made by me first, researched by you, and even used in the software - the binaries match in 99% of code.
So here you actually confessed and accepted what i wrote.

Quote:
all your things with ptrace and ram decryption were examined, found to be useless for use and discarded.
Total BS and pure lie as check please my binaries released on the 7 June and yours
So you are in trouble

Quote:
you taken my dropper, my kernel module, my bootwriter, you taken my partition patcher, you taken my genious msm7227 boot bypass - patched it with insults and used in your software "as is".

Same with msm8x55 method - you taken everything ( recovery loader, semcboot, loader ) from setool2.

Both you and me knows that it is true.
Of course, you are not only one, who did this, lead was there before you, you were third.

0. I could not take anything from you because i released all first
Please don't write such nonsense not to force me to repeat my opinion about your IQ...

1."my genious msm7227 boot bypass" - LOL Genius is me here, don't forget it and don't flatter yourself
I used my own, used from late 2007 with qcom phones, compressing method, because the loader size was fixed and me & MyKy were the one who implemented it first to protect our language packs So i guessed you also "examined" some of unlocked/patched by me phone to find this method.
2."patched it with insults" - I put the truth in it to show you that i knew it long time ago I knew you will be looking at it, so it was a personal message to you for stealing my research.

If you claim i used your code - you are welcome to prove it (source, comparison, binaries). So far i see well and clear you used my binaries, plus reversed it to see what i do (which you personally wrote above)
According to your own words with the Mr.Z you have no idea how to work with linux and how to compile anything for it....

Quote:
that should be post of day - software pirate talking about security hole copyright
For those who are not in the train:
The copyright infringement is about the nand MTD mapper and writer that you have stolen from me (PC or software), reversed and used (as you wrote above). I am not a "pirate" and all i do is i find exploits and show POC how to use it. If the manufacturer does not want to buy it or does not care about it i sell it and it's being used under MY permission by third-parties.
So i merely see me as a pirate, better and more correct to say - a security engineer.
So again you failed I haven't released any software under my name, but you - you are, as you just confessed in your post.
And believe me, it is very bad of you to go such direction against me now.
It was not too late before i was considering you an intelligent man that understands that maxrfon will not start anything before making sure the fight will be won... I was playing with you, trying to make you understand that i am very serious about this abuse, even had to make such tips that even a stupid would understand that there is something wrong.. But seems you are not stupid but..

And just as a PS:
The exploit - is a warning: if anyone will steal my work i will punish hard.

Quote:
fill a complain to DMCA.

As you wish

Old 01-14-2013, 16:39   #90 (permalink)
Freak Poster

PS2:How could i miss it!!!

Here you go:
Quote:
do you know how to bypass MPU on msm8x55 phones ? oh yes, of course, you know, just not want to release secret
Just for your information:
If i found how to bypass the MPU on all (!) the Xperias(read qualcomm chipsets), don't you think i did the same with the rest ?
Take away your hate to me and think....

Closed Thread