Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-28-2012, 15:30||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2006
Thanks Meter: 49
w100 unlock problem
after reading code i can't edit code in network section
i press right key once and * key twice then right key
after that menu apear so i try to press on network it show me prohibited?????
what should i do??
|04-04-2012, 19:02||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2011
Thanks Meter: 25
If your phone has a "JOGDIAL" (for example SonyEricsson K700i), then you must press the "down arrow" instead of the "left arrow" for step 3 & 5. By "Down Arrow" I mean directing the Jogdial down!
1. For the unlocking of a locked Sony Ericsson no sim card is required.
2. Turn on the handset. Display will indicate “Insert SIM.”
3. Press the left Arrow (<) button.
4. Press the star (*) button twice.
5. Press the left Arrow (<) button again.
6. You will briefly see one of the following messages listed on devices display: “Personalized with MNC2” or “Personalized with MNC3”.
7. Wait approximately three seconds.
8. The display will indicate “Network” and a picture of a closed lock.
9. Press Select.
10. The display will indicate “Unlock (Net) 5” and “NCK:”
11. Enter the 16 digit NLCK4U code and press okay.
12. The handset will display “Network unlocked” and the display “Insert SIM” appears.
13. The handset is successfully unlocked.
The Following User Says Thank You to zidoun For This Useful Post:
|04-10-2012, 19:07||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks Meter: 34
use free LGE Tool v 1.57
then Remote Service
add request then chose correct model and rewrite s/n number to program
next, get codes
and use <*<<* in phone without sim card
then write propertly code from program to phone
if I help you then only tick THANKS BUTTON !
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|$50 Reward for unlocking my 6150!!!||TheDon||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||5||03-23-2015 14:21|
|Unlocking 5190||Ryu||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||18||07-03-2012 13:42|