GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > News Section > Service Products News & Updates

Service Products News & Updates Service Products and Tools New and Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 06:14   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 30124
Sonork: 100.1590000
Thanks Meter: 7,900
From Let's Talk iphone to 5 Oct

Here are the few update's from 4 Oct to 5 Oct
Quote:
iOS 5 landing October 12

You heard the man. Scott Forstall's on stage here at "Let's Talk iPhone" and just gave a hard date for iOS 5's arrival: expect it to hit next week, on October 12th.

ReadMore
Quote:
Iphone 4S officially announced by Apple

Apple’s Phil Schiller has just announced the iPhone 4S which is both GSM and CDMA compatible, sports the new A5 chip, and Schiller notes its”dual core graphics, which mean the graphics can be up to 7 times faster than in the previous iPhone”.

ReadMore
Quote:
iOS 5 GM ipsw firmware releases by Apple

Apple Releases Update for ios5 and finally it's a GM [GoldMaster]

Download From here
Quote:
sn0wbreeze v2.8b8 jailbreaks iOS 5 (Gold Master)

sn0wbreeze v2.8b8 [GM] – Release Notes

* INSTANT IPSW detection (seriously!).
* Now jailbreaks iOS 5 Gold Master (9A334).
* UDID Developer check removal is no longer needed.
* Still has the ability to hacktivate.
* Still preserves the baseband (as always!).

ReadMore & Download
Quote:
RedSn0w 0.9.9b3 by Dev-Team

Update #11: redsn0w has been updated to 0.9.9b3 to auto-detect iOS5 GM firmware. Remember: it’s still tethered for all devices except for iPhone 3GS with old bootrom. If you don’t use redsn0w to “Just boot” at power up, all jailbreak apps (and even some native ones like MobileSafari) will fail to launch.

If you already jailbroke the GM by pointing an older redsn0w at the beta7 IPSW, there’s no need to re-run the full jailbreak step again…just use this newer one to make the tethered boot easier

ReadMore & Download
Huh..All I try to cover the last event,Let me know if i missed something .All other thread's will be deleted after sometime from New's sec.
Quote:
Moderation MESSAGE! As I'm Alive so P.Supporter and P.Manger Don't post update's of my sec in New's sec.If i saw any thread related to my sec posted by any P.S or P.M it will be deleted SO try at your own RISK
Thanks to all and Have nice day
The Following 82 Users Say Thank You to Yashaka For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked