Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|GSM News & Updates only for real news|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-05-2010, 20:57||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Poland Jasło
Thanked 7,655 Times in 494 Posts
LOCK13 CLIP Tool free for RCD or RCD PRO users !
LOCK13 Tool for Martech Clip
Martech Team presents new application to repair Ford radios with Locked10/13.
It's FREE for ALL RCD or RCD PRO USERS - one condition is you must have CLIP.
The first version supports the following models:
- Ford 3000
- Ford 4000
(Radios are based on MC68HC05L28)
Main application features:
- Reset counter and repair bad entries (lock3, lock10, lock13)
- Built-in calculator for M Series
The transmission path consists of only two lines, this simplify the system connection to a minimum.
The procedure for deleting Locked 10/13:
- Install applications on your Clip device
- Select Code Calculator, and generate the proper code for the radio (the serial number is located on the side of the label, such as M123456)
WARNING! Double-check your serial number and count the correct code to the radio.
Entering the wrong code will block the radio constantly.
- Connect the Clip to the radio as it's described in the program (two data lines and ground)
- Connect the power supply to the radio (remember about two GND and two +12V signals), turn on the radio
- Choose a model and function LOCK13 Remover, press OK to start the process
- After a moment on the radio display you see the "CODE" and you will be able to enter a code
- Properly written code will restore the functionality of the radio again
Download it: http://martech.pl/download/CLIP/LOCK...3_Tool_v10.zip
Warning about CLIP connection:
- pins are counted from right to left side (taking in mind keyboard top, for example GND signal – which is on port2, pin seventh from right side).
- from modular plug all signals are mirrored - pin 1st is counted from left plug side
Support for more radios in the next updates.
MARTECH Team - Official WebSite
|The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Tech mobil For This Useful Post:|| |
.::GT-GSM MAN::., adigsm2006, aljaded, anowar_virus, Capacho, cooldreams, d.jain, danai8029, Dj_liam23, DouglasDou, ele22, evasoft, fabicel, faizanbhatti94, fischer8, galaxe44, GSMSHOP1, gsm_salman, GSM_SOLUTION786, hassanjinja, J3J3MON, Jesslin, kaaniletisim, M.Irfan786, magic-gsm, mobile_zone1, mr.asraf, MR.MAMUN, mugbud2002, nicearif, noure30, patric, phone-hospital, s4lzburgo, saajith, samusprime, sbata-team, shaazad, shimul_777, sigis333, tynch000, wong88, yassyass, zorba
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Need software upgrade for Nokia 5110||ptkrf||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||26||09-25-2012 02:41|
|How can I do a Welcome note for my 6110 a dosn't have any one ?||Viper||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||07-18-2012 07:57|
|Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new||Tomas||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||11-17-2011 17:08|
|needed pinout for carkit(N61xx)||mobileinfo||Nokia Hardware & Hardware-Repair Area||1||12-27-2006 10:20|