GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Rocker Dongle (By Legija)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 20:26   #16 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 256342
Sonork: None
Thanks Meter: 28,276

If You buy stolen mercedes, you cannot blame factory if it gets blocked.

As for me all dongles which is unpaid is stolen, i have no any use of people who got cheated by narry and bought from him.

This is ofcourse very unpleasant situation, and this is what he probably have planned, to put me in hard situation and keep silent. Take dongles, sell, take money and give me and my coders middle finger.

I will leave enough time (3 months) to all resellers to get back refund from this "businessman" even this i dont have to do, its just my free will. If he is so honest and "professional", he will ofcourse refund his resellers.
If not, he is for sure cheater.

Old 01-20-2009, 20:55   #17 (permalink)

Member: 62386
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by legija View Post
If You buy stolen mercedes, you cannot blame factory if it gets blocked.

As for me all dongles which is unpaid is stolen, i have no any use of people who got cheated by narry and bought from him.

This is ofcourse very unpleasant situation, and this is what he probably have planned, to put me in hard situation and keep silent. Take dongles, sell, take money and give me and my coders middle finger.

I will leave enough time (3 months) to all resellers to get back refund from this "businessman" even this i dont have to do, its just my free will. If he is so honest and "professional", he will ofcourse refund his resellers.
If not, he is for sure cheater.

My dear friend.... the thing is .... i dont care about if narry stole u or not thatīs your personal problem and u must solve things between u guys im 100% sure that BUS-N-TECH has not stolen the dongles from narry, i already called Pedro and he just told me wait and see if not solved he will return my money or give me another product.... all i want is to work and earn money with good products wich i have payed for .... its very sad to see this things happening but like everything in life we must make mistakes in order to learn something .... if u guys or my resseler wont solve this situation i will simply not buy rocker anymore u know why?? cause the way u guys work maybe someday u block dongles from GPG or other resselers for same reason and customers will pay again and again...

I really hope all this matter is solved in the correct way... u guys are MANīs not child ... so sit and talk and solve it

Old 01-20-2009, 21:21   #18 (permalink)
Product Manager

I really understand Your point here, and i apreciate your kindness. Also, Pedro for sure didnt stole dongles, he paid, just small problem is, narry kept the money and didnt paid me.

So here is situation now:

- If i leave it as it is, i lose money + server bandwith. I must pay to my coders for each card which is in use, plus i must provide support for all users. Here we talk about more than 1000 cards, so just imagine how much i should lose.
- If i leave 3 months period to users and resellers to retunr goods to Mr Narry and get refunds i lose nothing, but will have some angry customers, who not understand situation.
- If narry pays what he owes to us (~47K usd) everything is fine.

Old 01-20-2009, 21:43   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 737720
Thanks Meter: 1,421
yellow

Quote:
Fonefun customers should have no worries, cause today we solved this.

Just in case, please PM me Your SN.
hi i just bought the rocker dongle from ipmart.com which i have'nt recived yet...i hope no problem for my dongle cuz i alwas buy from ipmart.com..and i trust them...hope u dunt block ipmart dongle ........

Old 01-20-2009, 22:20   #20 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 121375
Thanks Meter: 25
Will You block the activated card or only the unactivate ?

Old 01-21-2009, 05:20   #21 (permalink)

Member: 115233
Thanks Meter: 18
Quote:
- If i leave 3 months period to users and resellers to retunr goods to Mr Narry and get refunds i lose nothing, but will have some angry customers, who not understand situation.
The only problem perhaps is that Narry will say to customers that they didn't stole anything, so there is nothing to refund.
So to prevent more problems, it will be great if you put some kind of message in http://www.rockerdongle.com/.

Old 01-21-2009, 12:32   #22 (permalink)
Product Manager

Hi,

Glad to anounce that Mr Narry agreed to pay outstanding balance, hence all his SN-s will be unblocked from tomorow.

So there will be no problems at all anymore.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to legija For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-21-2009, 12:39   #23 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1269
Thanks Meter: 485
Smile well i not agree i pay but we solve the problems

Quote:
Hi,

Glad to anounce that Mr Narry agreed to pay outstanding balance, hence all his SN-s will be unblocked from tomorow.

So there will be no problems at all anymore.
hi
me and leggiga had a nice talk
together about our miss understanding
i donot agree some point he dont agreee
but since both ous are 40++ we no kids any more
so we find a way solve the problems offcource paying some calcutta money
so all rocker customer
we promise this problems wont happen
and we will work together to make this product more powerfull
and win win situation for customeres

again sorry for problems

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Narry For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-21-2009, 12:52   #24 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 310330
Sonork: 100.1577334
Thanks Meter: 1,449

A big Thanks to u Both Legija & Narry.
I think u guys can Solve this Problem By personaly in sameway, Why make here Open Discoussion in Forum.
Now u both don't creat a Question for Next time ?

Anyway THANKS for Solve this Problem.

JHON_DREAM.

The Following User Says Thank You to JHON_DREAM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2009, 12:58   #25 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 837940
Sonork: 83906941
Thanks Meter: 48
Keep up the good work.

Old 01-21-2009, 12:58   #26 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 5174
Sonork: 100.75469
Thanks Meter: 235
Thank you for explanations. Aptly solve your problems!

Old 01-21-2009, 13:14   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 26187
Sonork: 100:77458
Thanks Meter: 290
Legija & Narry are both good guys and i am very glad to see that you both work like *****s and take business matters in a good way.

Also you think of your customers, thats why i deal with you both, because at the end of the day its the people that buy the boxes that count.

Old 01-21-2009, 18:03   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 108627
Thanks Meter: 307
hi

Thanks to Both friends Legija & Narry.

Old 01-21-2009, 22:21   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 467636
Sonork: Double Kanon
Thanks Meter: 2,654
Thanks to Both friends Legija & Narry
The war is finiched with pease it's Good for this word

Old 01-22-2009, 00:32   #30 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22955
Sonork: 67574 - Not use it
Thanks Meter: 584
Few things I must say are:

1) As I'm out of GSM unlocking story, thanks to very big SETOOL (Good bless SETOOL) boss Mr. Unlocker, I buy all unlocking boxes from Manole,Raskal,GPG ... I think I'm full objective to say few things now(I not buy anything from legija)...
2) As everyone in this 'really not fair business' knows me and legija had several fights regarding SETOOL vs MT Sony-Ericsson logs ...And if it was anyone except Legija I would never again speak 1 word with him...
3) Simple, Legija is honest man, no matter how strange it sounds .
One of rare mans where you must not think about payment-dept, time...

The thing I'm sure about is that he would never do any thing not right .He is too honest to do such things(stupid Balkan guy), no matter what's the amount in the 'game' .

Off course, for his will , I hope he will settle down the issue with old Narry .

Closed Thread