GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   VE-PRO BOX (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f483/)
-   -   I wanna buy XIntel Box but this box unlock?? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f483/i-wanna-buy-xintel-box-but-box-unlock-708387/)

djkiddrick 03-27-2009 21:18

I wanna buy XIntel Box but this box unlock??

im wanna know if this xintel pro box can unlock and flash chinese phones,because in the review doesnt say anything about that,and i thinks its like a infinity pinfinder,please help,regard

mobile_hotman 03-28-2009 05:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by djkiddrick (Post 4294381)
im wanna know if this xintel pro box can unlock and flash chinese phones,because in the review doesnt say anything about that,and i thinks its like a infinity pinfinder,please help,regard

Bro if u talking about security lock, yes it can be removed easily with Xintel_Box tested by me
n ofcourse u can also format, flash every chinese fone,,,more help will be given if asked.

BR

djkiddrick 03-28-2009 05:37

its a good box??,because also im gonna buy infinity pinfinder,thanks for you answer.

biochemistali 03-28-2009 05:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobile_hotman (Post 4295175)
Bro if u talking about security lock, yes it can be removed easily with Xintel_Box tested by me
n ofcourse u can also format, flash every chinese fone,,,more help will be given if asked.

BR

sp locks cannot be removed with xintel.only user lock can be read by reading the flash or can be removed if we format the set, and then if set revives sucessfully after format.

br
hamid

djkiddrick 03-28-2009 05:46

so with this box i can only flash and format,wich box can remove sp locks??regard

mobile_hotman 03-28-2009 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by djkiddrick (Post 4295203)
so with this box i can only flash and format,wich box can remove sp locks??regard

Bro If u have INFINITY_BOX u can use Xintel_Box as pinfinder i my self also doing the same works 1000000% successfully,,,,

BR

biochemistali 03-28-2009 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobile_hotman (Post 4295711)
Bro If u have INFINITY_BOX u can use Xintel_Box as pinfinder i my self also doing the same works 1000000% successfully,,,,

BR

yes , he's right.
infinity Rocks over all devices(it is a multi device which beside chinease miracle supports many other models.
br
hamid

Umair Rashid 03-28-2009 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by biochemistali (Post 4295198)
sp locks cannot be removed with xintel.only user lock can be read by reading the flash or can be removed if we format the set, and then if set revives sucessfully after format.

br
hamid

Quote:

Originally Posted by djkiddrick (Post 4295203)

xintel box treat Chinese pones only and there is no Sp unlock concept in Chinese phones.
don't be nervous.

butamanya 03-28-2009 11:29

think about vbox now doing wonders with xintel will diturb you when dealing with spds which are supported through usb scan i had one and i had to purchase vbox to handle many cases they are all ve boxes try to verify the differences before you try your hand on any

mobile_hotman 03-28-2009 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by umairrashid1 (Post 4296152)
xintel box treat Chinese pones only and there is no Sp unlock concept in Chinese phones.
don't be nervous.

Bro If u dont mind i faced 1 set came from china was SP lock i mean sim not valid n insert correct simcard wat do u think about it...

BR

butamanya 03-28-2009 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobile_hotman (Post 4296247)
Bro If u dont mind i faced 1 set came from china was SP lock i mean sim not valid n insert correct simcard wat do u think about it...

BR

i here of such cases but i have never got one but what if when i read flashfiles from aworking phone and write it to the one with sp locks cant that solve the problem?

Umair Rashid 03-28-2009 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobile_hotman (Post 4296247)

BR

'SP-Lock' (Service Provider Lock) prevents you from using your handset with a different service provider other than the one you originally purchased it from.
every sim showing invalid sim does not mean that it's locked by service provider.
about incorrect sim card i would say that i 've never seen in my life any Chinese phone showing incorrect sim card.

biochemistali 03-28-2009 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by umairrashid1 (Post 4296501)
'SP-Lock' (Service Provider Lock) prevents you from using your handset with a different service provider other than the one you originally purchased it from.
every sim showing invalid sim does not mean that it's locked by service provider.
about incorrect sim card i would say that i 've never seen in my life any Chinese phone showing incorrect sim card.

ok let me cde one exmple.
In Pakistan, there isa service providing company Zong.
ZoNg puchased a lot og ZTE-136 that can accept only zong sim. if i send one piece of such set to u.it operate only at 900/1800 gsm. same service is available in your country but no zong sim u have . phone will ask or unlock, whats that???
this what we are talking about.
similarlu many chinease set have same thing common in different countries.u need them to unlock.
thanks
br
hamid

djkiddrick 03-28-2009 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by biochemistali (Post 4296657)
ok let me cde one exmple.
In Pakistan, there isa service providing company Zong.
ZoNg puchased a lot og ZTE-136 that can accept only zong sim. if i send one piece of such set to u.it operate only at 900/1800 gsm. same service is available in your country but no zong sim u have . phone will ask or unlock, whats that???
this what we are talking about.
similarlu many chinease set have same thing common in different countries.u need them to unlock.
thanks
br
hamid

Youe right biochemistali,in mexico are many chinese phones with sp lock i dont know why but there a few with that problem,my problem that i dont know notthing about chinese phone and some guy are selling the xintel box and the infinity pinfinder,and that why im asking if that can help me whit SP lock,Factory reset,user code reset and flashing chinese phones,thnaks to all for help me with this,regard

biochemistali 03-29-2009 11:29

if u can invest, then buy xintel ,infinity, and infinty pin finder, they will all help u in different aspects.
br
hamid