GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > HTC > HTC Android based

HTC Android based General HTC Android phones discussion, firmwares, solution, root, help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2014, 20:53   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2156301
Thanks Meter: 0
Red face HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE - bricked & stuck in QHSUSB_DLOAD due to incomplete OTA

i have the a problem with the above mentioned device: HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE (from Verizon) ... also called: Dinc4G aka fireball ADR6410L (PJ53100)

for now i only get the QHSUSB_DLOAD without enumerating anything, just the 9008 interface. the device appears otherwise dead with no screen reaction or anything, that all happened after an incomplete firmware update (TZ & RPM at 2.19 while all 3 SBLs are still 2.17).

therefore i'm in need to find the TPs so that i can enter the "real QHSUSB_DLOAD" mode with the eMMC as an enumerated device ... to flash it directly again (i have all the partitions and a full known-good dump) ... but without direct (DCC?) write access, it's impossible unfortunately to fix the broken partitions by hand at least.

here's sth for helping to find the JTAG and/or TP locations ... a few high-res photos from the innards of my brick

the Samsung 8GB eMMC KLM8G2FE3B-B001, with a conspicuous group of pins on the right marked ... and another 5 noticable pins on the left directly next to the metal frame around the eMMC, just next to the display cable connector
=> hxxp: \\abload. de \img \imag0515ll7jj7. jpg

total overview of the backside with the eMMC
=> hxxp:\\ abload. de \img \imag0516l6ek9b. jpg

overview of the frontside, again with the eye-catching pin-groups marked -- especially note the 5pin group on the black block on the left-hand side, as this block of pins is already accessible once you remove the battery backplate, but it is NOT connected to anything at all, so could this be either the JTAG group or a direct access to a TP???
=> hxxp:\\ abload. de \img \imag0528lbpkw1. jpg

and here's also the datasheet of the samsung 8GB eMMC inside the (my) HTC fireball with all pinouts of the eMMC itself that i found ... if that helps any further:
=> hxxp:\\ pdf. datasheetarchive. com \indexerfiles \Datasheets-AQ2 \DSAAQ0030862. pdf

ANY help to locate some TP or the full JTAG interface ... is highly appreciated. thanks for reading

PS: i tried to attach the images or post them inline, but somehow not even attaching worked (upload always failed, even though the 2nd & 3rd pic are below 200kb?!) ... tell me how to do it, and i'll add them. thanks to anyone who is willing to help!!! so long they are masked in here: just 1) change the xx -> tt, 2) revert \ into / and 3) remove the _spaces_ from the forwarders )