GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > HTC > HTC Android based

HTC Android based General HTC Android phones discussion, firmwares, solution, root, help

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2017, 13:38   #46 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 368
Member: 341386
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1647322
Thanks Meter: 37

need rom urgent for the following model thanks.

Model : M7_UL
IMEI : 355859052397908
Build : 7.19.401.30
CID : 11111111
HBoot : 1.61.0000
MID : PN071****
Security : ON
Region : Super_CID
RADIO: 4T.35.3218.16
OS -7.19.401.30
EMMCBOOT : 2048MB
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 14:00   #47 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 368
Member: 341386
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1647322
Thanks Meter: 37
fastboot get var all info here

:\android>FASTBOOT getvar all
bootloader) version: 0.5
bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.61.0000
bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.35.3218.16
bootloader) version-cpld: None
bootloader) version-microp: None
bootloader) version-main: 7.19.401.30
bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
bootloader) serialno: HT37FW900954
bootloader) imei: 355859052397908
bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
bootloader) product: m7_ul
bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
bootloader) modelid: PN071****
bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
bootloader) battery-status: good
bootloader) battery-voltage: 4019mV
bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
bootloader) security: on
bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-0e2a13e5
bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
ll: Done!
inished. total time: 0.062s
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 14:43   #48 (permalink)
Moderator
 
...:::SHAMIM:::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: U.A.E
Posts: 2,209
Member: 1676524
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1608473
Thanks Meter: 2,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pramodkdp View Post
fastboot get var all info here

:\android>FASTBOOT getvar all
bootloader) version: 0.5
bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.61.0000
bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.35.3218.16
bootloader) version-cpld: None
bootloader) version-microp: None
bootloader) version-main: 7.19.401.30
bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
bootloader) serialno: HT37FW900954
bootloader) imei: 355859052397908
bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
bootloader) product: m7_ul
bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
bootloader) modelid: PN071****
bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
bootloader) battery-status: good
bootloader) battery-voltage: 4019mV
bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
bootloader) security: on
bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-0e2a13e5
bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
ll: Done!
inished. total time: 0.062s
Here You Firmware:

PN07IMG_M7_UL_L50_SENSE60_MR_HTC_Europe_7.19.401.3 0_Radio_4T.35.3
218.16_10.33Q.1718.01L_release_449611_combined_sig ned.zip
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:39   #49 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 368
Member: 341386
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1647322
Thanks Meter: 37
already tried this rom..following error occured while flashing by fastboot

C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash zip PN07IMG.zip
target reported max download size of 1514139648 bytes
Invalid sparse file format at header magi
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 173674522 is not a multiple of t
he block size 4096
sending sparse 'zip' (1478649 KB)...
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 173674522 is not a multiple of t
he block size 4096
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 173674522 is not a multiple of t
he block size 4096
OKAY [151.930s]
writing 'zip'...
(bootloader) signature checking...
FAILED (remote: 12 signature verify fail)
finished. total time: 315.539s
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 09:19   #50 (permalink)
Moderator
 
...:::SHAMIM:::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: U.A.E
Posts: 2,209
Member: 1676524
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1608473
Thanks Meter: 2,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pramodkdp View Post
already tried this rom..following error occured while flashing by fastboot

C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash zip PN07IMG.zip
target reported max download size of 1514139648 bytes
Invalid sparse file format at header magi
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 173674522 is not a multiple of t
he block size 4096
sending sparse 'zip' (1478649 KB)...
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 173674522 is not a multiple of t
he block size 4096
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 173674522 is not a multiple of t
he block size 4096
OKAY [151.930s]
writing 'zip'...
(bootloader) signature checking...
FAILED (remote: 12 signature verify fail)
finished. total time: 315.539s
Put the Firmware in Sd card and Flash it via bootloader mode.

Follow it: [Noob Guide] Htc zip format file flashing & Via SdCard flashing Guide!!!
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ...:::SHAMIM:::... For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2017, 05:58   #51 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hungsun_mobile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Quang Tri- Viet Nam
Posts: 564
Member: 723166
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1590944
Thanks Meter: 128
hi you!
need rom htc one m7

fasboot getvar all:


C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\htc\Fastboot HTC>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.35.3218.29
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 7.18.708.2
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: MB541W903881
(bootloader) imei: 355859058257130
(bootloader) meid: 35585905825713
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0714000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4268mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-e135dbf9
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.064s

C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\htc\Fastboot HTC>
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 06:17   #52 (permalink)
Moderator
 
...:::SHAMIM:::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: U.A.E
Posts: 2,209
Member: 1676524
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1608473
Thanks Meter: 2,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by hungsun_mobile View Post
hi you!
need rom htc one m7

fasboot getvar all:


C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\htc\Fastboot HTC>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.35.3218.29
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 7.18.708.2
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: MB541W903881
(bootloader) imei: 355859058257130
(bootloader) meid: 35585905825713
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0714000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4268mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-e135dbf9
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.064s

C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\htc\Fastboot HTC>
May be this will be help you

PN07IMG_M7_UL_L50_SENSE60_MR_hTC_Asia_HK_7.18.708. 2_Radio_4T.35.3218.29_10.33R.1718.01L_release_4205 59_signed.zipPN07IMG_M7_UL_L50_SENSE60_MR_hTC_Asia_HK_7.18.708. 2_Radio_4T.35.3218.29_10.33R.1718.01L_release_4205 59_signed.zip
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ...:::SHAMIM:::... For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 00:54   #53 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nigeria
Posts: 454
Member: 1628342
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1592100
Thanks Meter: 33
pls i need rom for
Model : M7_wlj
CID : 11111111
HBoot : 1.52.0000
Security : off
RADIO: 1.23.11.0510
OS -1.05.970.2
EMMCBOOT : 2048MB
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:05   #54 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
IMIM@HACK99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Unknown...
Posts: 400
Member: 2688744
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by segnattech View Post
pls i need rom for
Model : M7_wlj
CID : 11111111
HBoot : 1.52.0000
Security : off
RADIO: 1.23.11.0510
OS -1.05.970.2
EMMCBOOT : 2048MB
Try this & post result please :2FPN07IMG_M7_WLJ_JB_50_KDDI_JP_1.05.970.2_Radio_1. 23.11.0510_NV_3.39_01C_release_signed.zip
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 11:09   #55 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: searching new...
Posts: 338
Member: 749179
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1668876
Thanks Meter: 68
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.61.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.35.3218.16
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 7.21.980.22
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: FA382W912637
(bootloader) imei: 357864053558639
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4203mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-0e2a13e5
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.065s

whic one is coorect firmware for this? thanks in advanced.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 13:56   #56 (permalink)
Moderator
 
...:::SHAMIM:::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: U.A.E
Posts: 2,209
Member: 1676524
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1608473
Thanks Meter: 2,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by shohag.bd View Post
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.61.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.35.3218.16
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 7.21.980.22
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: FA382W912637
(bootloader) imei: 357864053558639
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4203mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-0e2a13e5
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.065s

whic one is coorect firmware for this? thanks in advanced.
Try this,

PN07IMG_M7_UL_L50_SENSE60_MR_Optus_AU_7.21.980.5_R adio_4T.35.3218
.16_10.33Q.1718.01L_release_425296_signed.zip
__________________
__________________
Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.

Best Regards,
Shamim
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 18:04   #57 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1
Member: 2722039
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Pls help me. What rom should I use?

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.61.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.35.3218.16
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 7.19.401.51
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: FA41FW904979
(bootloader) imei: .....................
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4296mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-46c17580
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.118s

Thx
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 18:30   #58 (permalink)
Moderator
 
...:::SHAMIM:::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: U.A.E
Posts: 2,209
Member: 1676524
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1608473
Thanks Meter: 2,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by THC ONE View Post
Pls help me. What rom should I use?

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.61.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.35.3218.16
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 7.19.401.51
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: FA41FW904979
(bootloader) imei: .....................
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4296mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-46c17580
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.118s

Thx

PN07IMG_M7_UL_L50_SENSE60_MR_HTC_Europe_7.19.401.5 1_Radio_4T.35.3218.16_10.33Q.1718.01L_release_4588 03_signed.zip
__________________
__________________
Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.

Best Regards,
Shamim
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ...:::SHAMIM:::... For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 20:57   #59 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 4,047
Member: 1174562
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1654149
Thanks Meter: 2,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pramodkdp View Post
already tried this rom..following error occured while flashing by fastboot

C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash zip PN07IMG.zip
target reported max download size of 1514139648 bytes
Invalid sparse file format at header magi
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 173674522 is not a multiple of t
he block size 4096
sending sparse 'zip' (1478649 KB)...
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 173674522 is not a multiple of t
he block size 4096
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 173674522 is not a multiple of t
he block size 4096
OKAY [151.930s]
writing 'zip'...
(bootloader) signature checking...
FAILED (remote: 12 signature verify fail)
finished. total time: 315.539s

i have the same error and after relock bootloader i try with otg recovery and select apply from sd card but i have error : E: missing bitmap oem_unlock_bg (code -1) etc...
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 21:46   #60 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PAKISTAN/MULTAN
Posts: 577
Member: 242838
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 73
Lightbulb

I have HTC M7 in and kindly in need exact Firmware
Help me in this matter

Thanks in Advance

Reading information...
Using Fastboot mode...
Reading common information
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.63.709.3
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: SH34TW905074
(bootloader) imei: 354436055xxxxxx
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4075mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-a448e85a
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:05.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.43538 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO