GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > HTC > HTC Android based

HTC Android based General HTC Android phones discussion, firmwares, solution, root, help

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2017, 14:33   #16 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 193
Member: 615052
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 62

i need firmware

(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_himawhl
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) imei: 99000502714xxxx
(bootloader) version-main: 3.41.651.4
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: [email protected]
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 0PJA20000
(bootloader) cid: 11111111
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 16:06   #17 (permalink)
Moderator
 
...:::SHAMIM:::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: U.A.E
Posts: 2,208
Member: 1676524
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1608473
Thanks Meter: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghazi4_all View Post
i need firmware

(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_himawhl
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) imei: 99000502714xxxx
(bootloader) version-main: 3.41.651.4
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: [email protected]
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 0PJA20000
(bootloader) cid: 11111111
RUU_HIMA_WHL_M60_SENSE70_SPCS_MR_Sprint_WWE_3.41.6 51.4.exe
__________________
__________________
Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.

Best Regards,
Shamim
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ...:::SHAMIM:::... For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 18:24   #18 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 193
Member: 615052
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 62
i need firmware

(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_himauhl
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) imei: 357226065xxxxxx
(bootloader) version-main: 3.35.401.32
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: 01.01_U11440792_97.00.51203G_F
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 0PJA10000
(bootloader) cid: HTC__J15
all:
finished. total time: 0.007s

C:\Users\Al-Ahad-Mobile\Desktop\adb-fastboot\adb-fastboot>
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 19:37   #19 (permalink)
Moderator
 
...:::SHAMIM:::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: U.A.E
Posts: 2,208
Member: 1676524
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1608473
Thanks Meter: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghazi4_all View Post
i need firmware

(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_himauhl
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) imei: 357226065xxxxxx
(bootloader) version-main: 3.35.401.32
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: 01.01_U11440792_97.00.51203G_F
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 0PJA10000
(bootloader) cid: HTC__J15
all:
finished. total time: 0.007s

C:\Users\Al-Ahad-Mobile\Desktop\adb-fastboot\adb-fastboot>
0PJAIMG_HIMA_UHL_N70_SENSE80_MR_HTC_Europe_4.14.40 1.7_Radio_01.01_U114401011_117.00.61117G_2_F_relea se_490768_signed_2_4.zip
__________________
__________________
Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.

Best Regards,
Shamim
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ...:::SHAMIM:::... For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 06:27   #20 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 15
Member: 265151
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
hi SHAMIM



Please if you could, I am hoping for stock firmware for 3.35.61.14 or newer with matching CID



(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_himauhl
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) imei: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(bootloader) version-main: 3.35.61.14
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: 01.01_U11440792_95.00.51130G_F
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 0PJA10000
(bootloader) cid: ORANG001


(You supplied one here to someone it was very close but sadly did not match my CID Orange_UK_4.19.61. 1)


thank you kindly
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 15:17   #21 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 15
Member: 265151
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bothered View Post
hi SHAMIM



Please if you could, I am hoping for stock firmware for 3.35.61.14 or newer with matching CID



(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_himauhl
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) imei: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(bootloader) version-main: 3.35.61.14
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: 01.01_U11440792_95.00.51130G_F
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 0PJA10000
(bootloader) cid: ORANG001


(You supplied one here to someone it was very close but sadly did not match my CID Orange_UK_4.19.61. 1)


thank you kindly
editerhaps this file is ok but i need to update hboot firist? but I do not have it in empty sd card with only 0PJAIMG.zip i get 12 RU_ZIP_ERROR 12 RU_ZIP_ERROR FAIL12 RU_ZIP_ERROR

Last edited by bothered; 06-30-2017 at 15:26.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 10:31   #22 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1
Member: 2734193
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi Shamim..

I need firmware to upgrade to Android 7-Nougat. I couldn't do OTA updates, it simply failed. Your help are much appreciated.

(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_himauhl
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) imei: 357226066392580
(bootloader) version-main: 3.42.708.3
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: 01.01_U11440801_97.04.60111G_F
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 0PJA10000
(bootloader) cid: HTC__044

Thank you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:32   #23 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
_..::MuSa::.._'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: B.A.N.G.L.A.D.E.S.H
Age: 23
Posts: 475
Member: 1986151
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 376
Linux version 3.10.84-perf-g3e32851 ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.9.x-google 20140827 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Feb 3 13:45:53 CST 2016
Product Model: HTC One M9
Device CID: SPCS_001
Hardware Model: htc_hima
Rom Main CID: SPCS_001
Build Product: htc_himawhl
Rom Model ID: 0PJA20000
BaseBand Version: msm
Bootloader Version: 1.0.0.0000
Device Carrier: unknown
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:43   #24 (permalink)
Moderator
 
...:::SHAMIM:::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: U.A.E
Posts: 2,208
Member: 1676524
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1608473
Thanks Meter: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi7980 View Post
Hi Shamim..

I need firmware to upgrade to Android 7-Nougat. I couldn't do OTA updates, it simply failed. Your help are much appreciated.

(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_himauhl
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) imei: 357226066392580
(bootloader) version-main: 3.42.708.3
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: 01.01_U11440801_97.04.60111G_F
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 0PJA10000
(bootloader) cid: HTC__044

Thank you.
0PJAIMG_HIMA_UHL_M60_SENSE70_MR_hTC_Asia_HK_3.42.7 08.3_Radio_01.01_U11440801_97.04.60111G_F_release_ 471142_signed_2_4_2.zip
__________________
__________________
Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.

Best Regards,
Shamim
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:44   #25 (permalink)
Moderator
 
...:::SHAMIM:::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: U.A.E
Posts: 2,208
Member: 1676524
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1608473
Thanks Meter: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by _..::MuSa::.._ View Post
Linux version 3.10.84-perf-g3e32851 ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.9.x-google 20140827 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Feb 3 13:45:53 CST 2016
Product Model: HTC One M9
Device CID: SPCS_001
Hardware Model: htc_hima
Rom Main CID: SPCS_001
Build Product: htc_himawhl
Rom Model ID: 0PJA20000
BaseBand Version: msm
Bootloader Version: 1.0.0.0000
Device Carrier: unknown
Post Your Correct fastboot getvar all Info Please!
__________________
__________________
Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.

Best Regards,
Shamim
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:48   #26 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
_..::MuSa::.._'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: B.A.N.G.L.A.D.E.S.H
Age: 23
Posts: 475
Member: 1986151
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...:::SHAMIM:::... View Post
Post Your Correct fastboot getvar all Info Please!
C:\Users\NuruZZaman>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_himawhl
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) imei: 357226063010490
(bootloader) version-main: 3.41.651.21
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: [email protected]
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 0PJA20000
(bootloader) cid: SPCS_001
all:
finished. total time: 0.025s
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:54   #27 (permalink)
Moderator
 
...:::SHAMIM:::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: U.A.E
Posts: 2,208
Member: 1676524
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1608473
Thanks Meter: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by _..::MuSa::.._ View Post
C:\Users\NuruZZaman>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_himawhl
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) imei: 357226063010490
(bootloader) version-main: 3.41.651.21
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: [email protected]
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 0PJA20000
(bootloader) cid: SPCS_001
all:
finished. total time: 0.025s
RUU_HIMA_WHL_M60_SENSE70_SPCS_MR_Sprint_WWE_3.41.6 51.4.exe
__________________
__________________
Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.

Best Regards,
Shamim
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:15   #28 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: The Dream Clock, 3rd One Off The Crystal Eyeball, UK
Age: 40
Posts: 19
Member: 30907
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi I got an m9 that came with resurrection remix or viperone and have no idea actual mid/cid wanting to use a three sim in it. Whats my best bet for success, cheers
(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_himauhl
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) imei: 357xxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) version-main: 3.35.401.12
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: 01.01_U11440792_97.00.51203G_F
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 0PJA10000
(bootloader) cid: 11111111
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 06:55   #29 (permalink)
Moderator
 
...:::SHAMIM:::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: U.A.E
Posts: 2,208
Member: 1676524
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1608473
Thanks Meter: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesterferian View Post
Hi I got an m9 that came with resurrection remix or viperone and have no idea actual mid/cid wanting to use a three sim in it. Whats my best bet for success, cheers
(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_himauhl
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) imei: 357xxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) version-main: 3.35.401.12
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: 01.01_U11440792_97.00.51203G_F
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 0PJA10000
(bootloader) cid: 11111111
0PJAIMG_HIMA_UHL_M60_SENSE70_HTC_Europe_3.35.401.1 2_Radio01.01_U11440792_97.00.51203G_F_release_sign ed.zip
__________________
__________________
Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.

Best Regards,
Shamim
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 10:08   #30 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 38
Member: 2101916
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
I try to download zip file of Tmobile and Gen unlock. But when i try to extract. The software said file corrupt. I can't flash because device maybe death. I try to download many time but still on it
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:53.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.38860 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO