GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > HTC > HTC Android based

HTC Android based General HTC Android phones discussion, firmwares, solution, root, help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2015, 10:35   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user

Yes, of course if project wasn't stopped from....XXXXX...i'm sure they will have update continue but "someone" has stopped this good project.... Made by Raskal only!!!!

The unique Box in the market that permite of use Old HXC dongle is ***** ...but for these user must need supplementar activaction...

@Rahul_Bhutani, you are right about Gsm Htc unlock via Diag File....i never have used this for only one easy Unlock....price by server for this are very chip where not have Diag file....about S-OFF and Supercid i use all another way for get S-OFF Any devices...w/o Diag File if not have...
not get to Factory the HTC (w/o s58 data file cannot), but get S-OFF in 20 sec.s...and is this my Purpose....

Not explain here the full procedure becouse too many Java Card users not use Google for understand good ...HOW TO work the Java Script...can oly say that is very very easy with only 3 .txt files....no Diag..no complicate trouble itc....but thre's the risk of damage the Script in the micro sd if not know what are you doing exactament...

I've get S-OFF.... 30 day ago one Htc 610 w/o Diag file and no pc only with .txt file...the next Htc that enter in my shop where not there's Diag File i for sure remember of post here Full photo in HD...

BR
allumts
Old 03-29-2015, 11:55   #32 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 191258
Thanks Meter: 36
Java card work fine... for me.
I have unlock htc devices more 40 via java card.
And best regards to autor java card.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:54   #33 (permalink)

Member: 2364446
Thanks Meter: 0
Java Card

Ok so I have the diag files, and the java card. I'm s-offing a HTC M8. Do I plug the Java card into the computer and put the diag files on it prior to proceedure?

Thanks,
Nooobbee
Old 04-01-2015, 21:07   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@SigLover21, but becouse not use google and can find all video you want?...what insert Java Card in PC....for M8 jast insert in Card reader and get S-OFF...for other Use HD7 Cable (Y cable)...no Pc and nothingh of complicate...Who not have DIAG file...use TEST File inside Java Card for get S-OFF, (not reset to Factory only).... helped with google and Search button...have posted many tiomes this easy procedure...

BR
Old 04-07-2015, 12:04   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 396421
Thanks Meter: 87
@allumts
Do you managed already to S-OFF a HTC One M9?
I have one here and inserted the Java Card with sf.txt file with the contect of 0 and i turn the phone on to the download mode (former hboot menu) but i get only the message "Security checking failed NOT_FIND_SMART IO SD NOT MOUNTED". I S-OFFed many HTC devices already but with that new one I have some problems.

Hope you can give some advice.

BR
huzein
Old 04-07-2015, 12:41   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@huzein, read here:

Quote:
NOT_FIND_SMART IO SD NOT MOUNTED
this is important file, (Info credits file), and if you have formatted Java Card or touched this file, must need of contact you reseller, can be you have cancel all credits....

With same 2 test files file i've get S-OFF one M9 with Y cable and w/o pc....

You can have confirm to 100% if this "SMART IO CREDIT" is damaged testing in other HTC...if also not work have damaged this Info File...this is the unique thingh that i can to think....

BR
allumts
Old 04-07-2015, 13:07   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster

i didnt format the java card. the Info Credit File is untouched and still in the java card.
i will test the java card with a HTC M7 and will post here the result.

as of now, thanks for your help.
BR
huzein
Old 04-09-2015, 00:22   #38 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1907779
Thanks Meter: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by huzein View Post
i didnt format the java card. the Info Credit File is untouched and still in the java card.
i will test the java card with a HTC M7 and will post here the result.

as of now, thanks for your help.
BR
huzein
I'm in the same boat, got a Java card, but not sure how to S-OFF the HTC One M9. If you find the info, please let me know.
Thanks
Old 04-09-2015, 00:23   #39 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
@huzein, read here:

this is important file, (Info credits file), and if you have formatted Java Card or touched this file, must need of contact you reseller, can be you have cancel all credits....

With same 2 test files file i've get S-OFF one M9 with Y cable and w/o pc....

You can have confirm to 100% if this "SMART IO CREDIT" is damaged testing in other HTC...if also not work have damaged this Info File...this is the unique thingh that i can to think....

BR
allumts
Can you tell me more about the Y-cable and how to do it? much appreciate it.
Andy
Old 04-09-2015, 07:45   #40 (permalink)
No Life Poster

You don't need the Y cable. I managed to S-OFF the HTC One M9 in this way that I inserted the Java card into the SD card slot and booted to download mode. Then I connected the device via micro USB cable to pc and executed cmd. Then I sent the command

Fastboot OEM writesecureflag 0

and the device got S-OFFed. That's all.

BR
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to huzein For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2015, 11:49   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@huzein, remember that NEW HTC not have Sd Card Slot!!!
in M9 you can do how you have wrote but isn't obbligatory the PC, this is another way working via cmd command,
in M8 you can also not use any PC, just insert Java Card in Slot sim, put in Hboot Mode>Fastboot>Hboot press and hold down Power button and device get S-Off via Diag File.....

For others HTC you must need HD7 Cable, (Y cable), and any pc, just connect Microsd reader with Java Card inside in female Y cable, other side of Y cable, (male) in charger battery of wall and last microusb side in the HTC, reboot in Hboot>Fastboot>press and hold down Power button and device get S-Off via Diag File or Test file..done,

Loock picture here:

P.D. In Charger Battery of wall where is wrote in charger external, in this mode you no need any PC.

This is for use Java Card w/o any PC

BR
allumts
The Following User Says Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2015, 20:41   #42 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
You don't need the Y cable. I managed to S-OFF the HTC One M9 in this way that I inserted the Java card into the SD card slot and booted to download mode. Then I connected the device via micro USB cable to pc and executed cmd. Then I sent the command

BR
Thank you so much, it works perfectly.
Old 04-09-2015, 20:42   #43 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
@huzein, remember that NEW HTC not have Sd Card Slot!!!
in M9 you can do how you have wrote but isn't obbligatory the PC, this is another way working via cmd command,
in M8 you can also not use any PC, just insert Java Card in Slot sim, put in Hboot Mode>Fastboot>Hboot press and hold down Power button and device get S-Off via Diag File.....

For others HTC you must need HD7 Cable, (Y cable), and any pc, just connect Microsd reader with Java Card inside in female Y cable, other side of Y cable, (male) in charger battery of wall and last microusb side in the HTC, reboot in Hboot>Fastboot>press and hold down Power button and device get S-Off via Diag File or Test file..done,

Loock picture here:

P.D. In Charger Battery of wall where is wrote in charger external, in this mode you no need any PC.

This is for use Java Card w/o any PC

BR
allumts
Not sure what version of the HTC One M9 you got, but my HTC One M9 comes with a SDcard slot, and I was able to S-OFF following huzein's instruction.
Old 04-09-2015, 21:01   #44 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:

BR
Hi
One last question, do you know fastboot command to SIM unlock the device?
Thanks
Old 04-09-2015, 21:11   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@h4ng0ver,

read good first of write, loock what i've said:

Quote:

Never i talking about M9 with Sd Card slot...read good next time

BR