GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   HTC Android based (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f485/)
-   -   S-off solution for HTC Eye? (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f485/s-off-solution-htc-eye-2697245/)

Lewis_Yanosh 09-28-2019 02:48

S-off solution for HTC Eye?
 
Hey guys. I have a HTC eye running 6.0.1. Problem with selfie camera no option to select? think its asia 4.11.707.1 i need euro version

Guys at cell shop say S-Off is needed to downgrade and bring back camera but don't have tools and knowledge. Is their a tool or free solution for this?

Lewis_Yanosh 09-28-2019 10:55

Guys. Is XTC Clip 1 still operational for htc s-off.

The box is cheap in my country and might help me s-off without spending 25$ on expensive Sunshine solution

Very happy if someone can help me with a solution please

gsmro2012 09-29-2019 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewis_Yanosh (Post 13839260)
Guys. Is XTC Clip 1 still operational for htc s-off.

The box is cheap in my country and might help me s-off without spending 25$ on expensive Sunshine solution

Very happy if someone can help me with a solution please

xtc clip is working for unlock s-off flashing operations

Lewis_Yanosh 09-30-2019 00:26

guys is xtc clip software still available?

Lewis_Yanosh 09-30-2019 17:16

lots of talented and experienced people here. can someone help me out finding software for the XTC Clip v1 please. not asking for a free help getting s=off, id like to learin.

thanks

...:::SHAMIM:::... 09-30-2019 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewis_Yanosh (Post 13841161)
guys is xtc clip software still available?

XTC Clip is Dead!

XTC2Clip is Working Perfect.
Just go to Software Product Section and You will get it.

Lewis_Yanosh 09-30-2019 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ...:::SHAMIM:::... (Post 13842505)
XTC Clip is Dead!

XTC2Clip is Working Perfect.
Just go to Software Product Section and You will get it.

sir i dont have new clip 2, just old clip 1. will clip 2 software work with clip 1?

very confused :confused:

gsmro2012 10-05-2019 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewis_Yanosh (Post 13842725)
sir i dont have new clip 2, just old clip 1. will clip 2 software work with clip 1?

very confused :confused:

for your model
and newer and latest models
you need xtc 2 clip
and for latest models you will need xtc2clip + power adapter

Lewis_Yanosh 11-08-2019 01:47

So xtc clip 2 is only solution for desire eye s-off and selfie camera fix.?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:05.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.23940 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO