GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > HTC > HTC Android based

HTC Android based General HTC Android phones discussion, firmwares, solution, root, help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2014, 09:22   #1 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2089356
Sonork: Threema: 3N5W6VV9
Thanks Meter: 520
Donate money to this user
(Tuto) How to root Htc One m8

HTC’s newest flagship, the One (M8), is a great smartphone with the best in hardware and software. If you want to get more out of your device, and be able to do a bunch of modding, flash some great custom ROMs and have overall more control over it, you’ll need to root it first. Today we’ll explain how to do it using the Toolkit program.

Warning

This rooting tutorial will likely void the warranty on your HTC One (M8).

When rooting your device, ensure that you follow each step as described below and that you only use firmware that is designated for your device model or version. Neither AndroidPIT nor I will take any responsibility for damages, lost data or a bricked device.

Also, before going ahead with the rooting process, make sure you backup all of your phone’s data. There are various methods and apps to do this, you can also copy everything onto your PC.
What you’ll need to root the HTC One (M8)
1.A PC running Windows, version XP and later
2.A USB cable
3.An HTC One (M8) international version with a battery charged to at least
75%
4.the toolkit http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...=6282&task=get
Rooting instructions
5.Download the Toolkit program
6.With a program such as WinRAR extract the contents
7.Launch the program called HTC One Toolkit.exe
8.Connect the HTC One (M8) to your PC with the USB cable.
9.It is recommended to reinstall the drivers. To do this, simply click on Drivers. There are two types, ADB and HTC drivers.

10.Once the drivers installation process is done, you can now click on root.
Congrats, your HTC One (M8) is now rooted! Now you can use apps that require root access on your smartphone, as well as uninstall usually built-in features, flash custom ROMs such as CyanogenMod 11, ParanoidAndroid, etc.

if yout want to get back warranty,,,flash with Stock Rom ,,Hope this help someone
Old 07-04-2014, 03:23   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 667941
Sonork: 100.1611812
Thanks Meter: 61
brother will you please help....i flash a wrong kernel ....i flash a recovery file in kernel option now my m8 restart in recovery always...i make it boot loader unlock then flash.recovery .after i try to s-off by firewater command but i got fail in ent but now i flash recovery in kernel is there way to got my device alivce or can i got o-off in this fastboot mode...please help me
Old 09-28-2016, 11:34   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2630245
Sonork: 15156
Thanks Meter: 2
For all the android users, when rooting your device, you maybe worry about the android device will be harm or device data lost, but anyrooter can solve all the problem,it can make device data safe,at same time ,it can access to more device and improve them,it's the best way to rooting android device,it supports the Samsung ,HTC SONY LG and more,
Old 09-29-2016, 06:59   #4 (permalink)

Member: 2630585
Sonork: 15635653
Thanks Meter: 0
In the past ,i tried may ways to root my android device,but all useless,because my phone data lost ,so i have been looking for a way to safe and fast root my phone device,and never harm phone files and data, as you say,i want to try , Wish me luck,
Old 09-30-2016, 07:16   #5 (permalink)

Member: 2631031
Sonork: 123685965
Thanks Meter: 0
[QUOTE=lukki;12067192]For all the android users, when rooting your device, you maybe worry about the android device will be harm or device data lost, but anyrooter can solve all the problem,it can make device data safe,at same time ,it can access to more device and improve them,it's the best way to rooting android device,it supports the Samsung ,HTC SONY LG and more,[/QUOTE

Hi lukki,as you said , is this AnyRooter tool ,my friends recommend it to me ,simple a few steps for users to root android phone, cool