Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|HTC Android based General HTC Android phones discussion, firmwares, solution, root, help|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|12-06-2011, 14:26||#1 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanks Meter: 85
Wildfire S Safe free Unlock without any box
1. Backup all files on your SD card as we will be formatting the card and you will lose all of your data.
2. Plug your phone into your computer and make sure hard disk mode is chosen. (Make sure USB debugging is turned on also)
3.Extract SimpleGoldCard_v1.zip to your desktop and start SimpleGoldCard.exe.
4. Select your SD card's drive letter in the drop down menu under "Step 1 - Format SD Card" and then select Format. If your drive letter is not showing up try pressing the refresh button next to the drop down menu.
5. Select ok when it says Format Complete then turn your phones USB Connection option to Charge Only instead of Disk Drive.
6. Next under "Step 3" select the MMC1 radio button and then click on GetCID. (It will produce a long list of jumbled numbers and letters this is your SD card ID)
7. Then select the link under "Step 4 - Request for IMG file". Copy the long ID from "Step 3" and paste it into the CID space on the web page you just opened and then fill out the captcha form and click Download to download your goldcard.img file (Save to your desktop)(the goldcard.img files are specific to individual SD Cards)
8. Close the page once you have downloaded your file and then bring back the Simple Gold Card application. Under "Step 5 - Load IMG File And Patch" select Load IMG and locate the goldcard.img file that you just downloaded and select it.
9. Put your phone back into Disk Drive mode and then click Patch MMC. Once everything is complete you should have a working gold card. (To make sure, remove your SD card and reinsert it and make sure that it still functions normally.
After your gold card has been made you need to download and unrar the DIAG Files.rar file I have uploaded. Extract the of the folder to the root of the new Gold Card you have just made. There should be two files and it should look like this when you are complete.
*F being the letter of your removable drive whatever that may be
Before we move on to the next step we need to make sure that Fast Boot is turned off. So to do that you need to go to Settings/Power and then make sure Fast Boot is not selected.
INSTALLING THE DIAG FILES
1. Once that has been done power off your phone and pull the battery for a good 5 seconds just to make sure it's completely off.
2. Boot into HBOOT by holding Volume down while pressing the power button (you do not need to hold the power button, only hold the volume down button) The HBOOT screen will boot up and then you can let go of the Volume down button.
3. The phone will automatically scan the SD card for the files we just put on the root of the SD card and will start the update process.
4. A screen will appear that says Clean s58. Press the power button once to select clean s58 and the phone will start doing it's thing and should take about a good 20 seconds until it's finished.
Download Simple GOLD CARD Creator
plzz post results and If this methods works for you dnt forget to press thanks
Last edited by sunshine4u; 12-06-2011 at 14:36.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunshine4u For This Useful Post:
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Phone Stuff for FREE & KEy-GEn For Logo Editor !||BoNtEk - ThA WtC MeMbA||Nokia Multimedia||8||10-31-2012 21:17|
|How can I do a Welcome note for my 6110 a dosn't have any one ?||Viper||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||7||07-18-2012 08:57|
|Unlocking 5190||Ryu||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||18||07-03-2012 14:42|