GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > PalmOS /HP and others

PalmOS /HP and others Palm, Treo, Sony CLIÉ, Tungsten, Zire, Handspring and other Palm Operating System based Devic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 05:20   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1378868
Thanks Meter: 0
Im looking for MUNDU IM and a serial for Palm OS.

HotSync: Mireya

Anyone?

THANKS!!!

Old 09-08-2010, 22:21   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 632564
Thanks Meter: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by spec1sec View Post
Is it just me or does this thread seem dead to anyone else? I have gotten some great apps and some great help from this thread. I have even been able to help a few people with my small knowledge. But it seems as though no one is posting anymore. King, Saj, Country and all the other gurus of the thread, are you on another thread now, or is it just that you have shared with us what you could and are now sending us out on our own?LOL!! I must say thanx to these that have been so gracious to us all and do hope that this thread is not dying. But if it is, I do hope we can find you all on another thread because, if nothing else, I have learned a lot more about the PalmOS from you guys just answering questions on here then I probably ever would have on my own.

Hey Spec1sec...

First let me thank you for including me amung those greats such as KingTyce and Saj070! Naturally we can't forget Ixchel and Mike and countless others! Everyone here has contributed in thier special way to making this forum a success and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that this forum is far from dead! I can only speak for myself but as long as my Sprint Centro continues to function and I can get software... I'll continue to be a loyal user!

Stay tuned Spec1sec.... we're still alive and kickin'!

YoungCountry
The Following User Says Thank You to youngcountry For This Useful Post: