GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > PalmOS /HP and others

PalmOS /HP and others Palm, Treo, Sony CLIÉ, Tungsten, Zire, Handspring and other Palm Operating System based Devic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2006, 19:11   #1711 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 381800
Thanks Meter: 0

could anybody suggest me an app for sending group text messages...?

thanks
vineeth
Old 11-18-2006, 19:14   #1712 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 371901
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by vineethraj View Post
could anybody suggest me an app for sending group text messages...?

thanks
vineeth
http://software.treonauts.com/product.asp?id=8277
Old 11-18-2006, 19:25   #1713 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 381800
Smile

does this work on a gsm outside the US. dont think my service provider supports 3jam.
Old 11-18-2006, 19:38   #1714 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 364604
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by vineethraj View Post
does this work on a gsm outside the US. dont think my service provider supports 3jam.

Tip: For non-U.S. numbers, specify + and then the country code

Try that and see if it works
Old 11-18-2006, 19:47   #1715 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 370919
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
What version are you using? I've got 2.89b installed on my Treo 700p, and quite honestly its done well for me.

Mundu? lol, yeah ugly as hell, and I deleted that or else it was causserie off as soon as I got it installed. One of the two were terrible. I couldn't get anything figured out.

If your not using 2.89b for verichat, try doing that and see what happens. I don't know if I can help or not, but first try the file and see if it works.

If not, you may have to make a few sacrifices per program until they get better.

One thing that is being worked on is an IM deal for mobile phones by Meebo.

meebo.com

You can actually use your computer without ever having to launch an IM program. And they are working on a mobile version. Probably Java based. And if things can work well, it will be an amazing program.
Yeah I'm using the patched 2.89b. Thats actually one of the things that bothers me so much. I have to use a patched version because they haven't released a version that works with the 700p. Why should I pay for a product if they won't even support me?

For the most part it works pretty well. If they would release a version that works properly with the 700p, and if they would fix the problems with keylock then I would be happy.
Old 11-18-2006, 20:36   #1716 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 361063
Thanks Meter: 2
errr... uh... i can't seem to get MobiTV to do anything on my (now functioning again!) LifeDrive.

and NesEm briefly flashes on then exits...

any tips?

Last edited by iamajd; 11-18-2006 at 20:49.
Old 11-18-2006, 22:12   #1717 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 383736
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by overkill_palm View Post
Perhaps with IP2Email. The programm sends your actual IP to an email account.
This program did nothing but flash a command prompt screen very fast then went away.. Got me very worried as to what this proggy really is....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamajd View Post
errr... uh... i can't seem to get MobiTV to do anything on my (now functioning again!) LifeDrive.

any tips?
Same thing here with NesEm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
is there a way to drop and get a new ip address, so that rapidshare doesnt tell u that u reached your limit
I havent heard of any program that does that,, only way I know of is if you reboot your modem and while your rebooting hope that a different person on the same isp gets assigned your previous number.. Then the DHCP will just give you a new one.. Sometime one modem reboot(unplug/plugin power cable) will do it and sometimes after 20 reboots you will still have the same IP.. So its all luck I guess...
Old 11-18-2006, 23:49   #1718 (permalink)
Freak Poster

OK this *****,, I got my new card today 2G Sandisk UltraII.
I was under the impression that I could just copy all my crap with my pc from card to card. This is not the case.
First try I just made a new folder on my desktop and dragged all my old cards contents to it. Then I inserted the new card and copied all if it to the new one.
I then put the new card into my treo and I get a popup that says the card is not formatted.. ok so I format it and put it back into my pc. I drag the files and drop into corresponding folders.. Put it back into my treo and try to lauch a shortcut from zlauncher and it removes the card from the menu.. I remove and instert the card again(treo) and try to navigate to the card tab in zluancher and it errors out and makes the card dissapear again..

No programs that I have on the card work.. I have used power run to make shortcuts and also just recently set up zluancher.. I dont want to start all over.

I have searched but figured I would ask here first.. Any way to do what Im trying to do?
Thanks
Blind

EDIT Ok the original card is a transflash 256M that I used to use in my V710 with an sd adaptor... The new one is 2G regular sd card,, Sandisk UltraII. I had another sandisk 256M full size card laying around that I used to use in my camera.. So I did a test and copied all the files from the original card to the card I had laying around... EVERYTHING WORKS..
So,, Do I have a bad 2G card? or does the treo support 2G? Whatcha think please?
Thanks thanks..

Last edited by BlindDude; 11-19-2006 at 00:37.
Old 11-19-2006, 01:22   #1719 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 370919
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindDude View Post
OK this *****,, I got my new card today 2G Sandisk UltraII.
I was under the impression that I could just copy all my crap with my pc from card to card. This is not the case.
First try I just made a new folder on my desktop and dragged all my old cards contents to it. Then I inserted the new card and copied all if it to the new one.
I then put the new card into my treo and I get a popup that says the card is not formatted.. ok so I format it and put it back into my pc. I drag the files and drop into corresponding folders.. Put it back into my treo and try to lauch a shortcut from zlauncher and it removes the card from the menu.. I remove and instert the card again(treo) and try to navigate to the card tab in zluancher and it errors out and makes the card dissapear again..

No programs that I have on the card work.. I have used power run to make shortcuts and also just recently set up zluancher.. I dont want to start all over.

I have searched but figured I would ask here first.. Any way to do what Im trying to do?
Thanks
Blind

EDIT Ok the original card is a transflash 256M that I used to use in my V710 with an sd adaptor... The new one is 2G regular sd card,, Sandisk UltraII. I had another sandisk 256M full size card laying around that I used to use in my camera.. So I did a test and copied all the files from the original card to the card I had laying around... EVERYTHING WORKS..
So,, Do I have a bad 2G card? or does the treo support 2G? Whatcha think please?
Thanks thanks..
A 2Gb card should work just fine with a treo. Which model do you have? I actually just ordered a 2Gb card for my 700p today.
Old 11-19-2006, 01:25   #1720 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamajd View Post

any tips?
What NesEm version are you using?

NesEm should work as long as the OS is higher than 5.0, and that shouldn't be the problem with the device you have.

v1.9 should be the one you are using.
Old 11-19-2006, 01:59   #1721 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock View Post
A 2Gb card should work just fine with a treo. Which model do you have? I actually just ordered a 2Gb card for my 700p today.
treo 650

I connot find anywhere that has any limitations on card size or type for palm.
Old 11-19-2006, 02:36   #1722 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
What NesEm version are you using?

NesEm should work as long as the OS is higher than 5.0, and that shouldn't be the problem with the device you have.

v1.9 should be the one you are using.
I have the same problem, I cannot tell what version mine is,, the zip only says nesem.prc...
I will install 1.9 if I can find it.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:39   #1723 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 363899
Thanks Meter: 38
Heres my newist contibution to the kinoma 4 live streaming tv and radio bookmarks huge and alot of **** channels so parental discretion is advised
Attached Files
File Type: zip Kinoma_Bookmarks.zip (1.5 KB, 579 views)
Old 11-19-2006, 06:09   #1724 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 323219
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by adambomb View Post
Heres my newist contibution to the kinoma 4 live streaming tv and radio bookmarks huge and alot of **** channels so parental discretion is advised
is there anyway to watch this channels on a mac computer??
Old 11-19-2006, 06:18   #1725 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adambomb View Post
Thanks for the books, but I have a complaint, and it isn't your fault.

When adding a file like that erases all other bookmarks. And since I had made like 7 or so of my own, when I loaded that one, I lost all the other ones.

I first loaded your original, then added a handful of my own, then thought... Hey, this will add all the others that aren't already on there, but all it did was overwrite what was on there.

So as a caution for other, unless you've backed up stuff like I did, and could go into resco and select the files, and bam, back to normal, you'll lose any bookmarks you may have, so be warned.

It should just add them, or heck, i'd even be happy if it re-added, and you just deleted a duplicate, but that kind of ***** it can't do one of those two, and all it does is replace.

I don't think there is an option otherwise unless i'm missing something, but maybe that should be a future request.