Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|PalmOS /HP and others Palm, Treo, Sony CLIÉ, Tungsten, Zire, Handspring and other Palm Operating System based Devic|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|10-10-2010, 11:07||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Thanked 89 Times in 66 Posts
Palm Treo Pro: Hard Reset
How to perform a hard reset on the Palm Treo Pro.
These steps will erase all data from the device. You may want to synchronize if possible before trying these steps.
1. Take the back panel off to expose the reset hole.
2. Press Power to turn on the screen.
3. While pressing and holding End, use the tip of the stylus or a small paper clip to press and release the Reset button.
4. Continue pressing and holding End until the Erase all data? prompt appears.
5. Press Up.
6. Wait for the progress bar on to fill up, then you can use the device again.
hard reset Palm Treo 680,755,700p,800w,...etc
There is no reset button on this models like other Palm devices, so performing a hard reset can be tricky.
How to hard reset your this types ?
1. Disconnect the Treo from a charger or USB cable.
2. Remove the battery cover and take out the battery.
3. Press and hold Power/End while you insert the battery.
4. When the screen lights up with the logo appears, release Power/End.
5. Press Up when the Erase all data? prompt appears.
6. Press Up to confirm the hard reset.
7. Go through the steps of setting up the device again by picking a language and calibrating the stylus.
Now your Treo is hard reset.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to .:HeRo:. For This Useful Post:
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|My 5110 v5.11 have a strange error.., it resets it self every 60second||luuk||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||24||08-11-2006 15:29|
|3110 Need to Unlock & Reset||ed2k_7||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||1||11-22-2001 07:35|
|how can you reset the life timer without using a data cable for a 5125 TDMA phone?||PiNoY_bOy204||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||2||08-23-2001 12:46|
|HOW TO RESET SECURITY CODE IN NOKIA 6210||ed2k_7||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||10||05-26-2001 05:33|
|5190 patial flashes - why are they so hard to find?||Bads||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||04-14-2001 03:18|