Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|01-16-2013, 03:49||#1 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pakistani in U.A.E :p
Thanked 964 Times in 254 Posts
[App] Bazooka Launcher For Android Offers Tons Of Themes And Customization
Extended version of Trebuchet from CyanogenMod, one of the most popular home application on the Android market. Bazooka supports personalization by setting different themes to your launcher and also replaces your lock screen similar to MiHome launcher.
Bazooka uses the features and stability of Trebuchet coupled with a bunch of interface tweaks to make it fast, easy to use and lightweight. You can download many themes to personalize your home screen look and feel.
Bazooka also modifies the look and feel of your lockScreen. You can also perform swipes on the lockscreen to directly jump to Contacts, Messaging, Camera etc.,
- Uses Stock android look and feel coupled with themes.
- Easy to use drag and drop shortcuts from your all apps into your workspace.
- Replaces the default android Lock screen with different types of lockscreens depending on the theme applied.
- Control Music player from the lock screen itself.
- Large number of beautiful MIUI themes converted to support the new launcher resources.
- Minimalistic themes coming soon.
- Speed tweaks and performance improvements
- Ability to add more widgets to lockscreen