GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > BlackBerry (RIM)

BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2011, 13:54   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 534777
Thanks Meter: 214
9520 net.rim.platform.ecmascript error in reloading OS

Hi all, can someone please give me a solution to this problem????

i got a bb 9520 Storm 2 (IMEI:356297032015655/PRD: PRD-20973-801) to remove IT policy and after i used CrackUtil software to remove and wipe my device, i got a

"Reload software 507" message.

1. i used the "LOADER" application (with battery inserted and also without battery inserted) from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader to load the OS but ALWAYS have this error message:

"The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator"

though i have installed the os and used to reload previous bb storm 2s.

2. i used the BB desktop manager software to reload the os but i get the same error message and this too:

""This application requires that these other applications or libraries be installed:

Blackberry Fast Predictive Input Method Library

Unavailable application (net.rim.platform.ecmascript)"

3. when i attempt to manually load the os, i get this error message as well

"The application "Blackberry 5.0.0 Core Applications" cannot be loaded because some required files are not available"

4. i have used the MEP and IMEI to get the service provider for my handset and downloaded the Service provider os and installed on an entirely new pc which hasn't as yet had desktop manager nor any BB software/Os installed whatsoever but i still get these error messages.

5. i have read the BB FAQs and tried most of the possible solutions to no avail.

6. have tried on 4 pcs with desktop manager 4.7, 5.0.1 and 6 installed and the last one had no previously installed desktop manager nor any bb software or os.

i have tried in over a week to reload the os to no avail.

anyone with a solution should kindly help as i seem to be at my wits end now.

Please note that the pc connects to the bb and reads the pin.
thanx and best wishes
Old 10-12-2011, 02:43   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 534777
Thanks Meter: 214
stiil waiting for some assistance to fix this problem folks.

any one with an idea or is it something i'm only experiencing???

please share your ideas about how to fix it. seen some people have read about the problem.

thanx and best wishes
Old 03-14-2016, 07:26   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2255751
Sonork: none
Thanks Meter: 0
Donate money to this user
Use the BBSK it wll work,and delete the html file from the application loader