GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > BlackBerry (RIM)

BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 13:51   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1549821
Thanks Meter: 7
APPLICATION loader unable to connect BB9700

Sallam/Hello
I am trying to repair a Blackberry 9700. The operating system is not booting and is stuck in some cycle. It boots up loades up for 3 seconds then proceeds to wipe the OS then crashes and boots again. There is always a red light but sometimes the screen is blank.
I have tried to use the JL Loader but that has had no effect.
I have used the deslktop manager and tried to install another bb OS but it always crashes when it communicates with the BB.

There is always an "application loader is unable to connect" i press retry and it simply repeats the error message. I have tried this with and without the battery in the phone but always the same message.

Is there any thing I can do??
Old 09-26-2011, 13:52   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I have also tried to connect via CMD but it always come back with a port error...
is this blackberry bricked for life/??
Old 09-26-2011, 15:14   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1630737
Thanks Meter: 27
hi first com port change
then erase it too with this format bb loader you will stay in the red LED
a and the normal to flash loader application q is in program files

formateo para reparar blackberry.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Old 09-26-2011, 15:41   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hey
Thanks for the reply.
So I need to run formatoBB file inorder to delete the port
Then reinstall the drivers and then run the loader.exe?
Sorry cause the whole folder manual and software is in spainish i think/???
Old 09-26-2011, 17:05   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1630737
Thanks Meter: 27
1.-This file does is that formats directly from your blackberry memory thus allowing delete any file that cause problems during the upgrade.

2.-To format your blackberry just run the FORMAT file BB.no use if your blackberry works perfectly, this is only for when starting up, just show the clock on the screen or flashing red lights.

3.-install the OS again on your blackberry, first install the software you can download from the official website and make sure it is for your operator if it were not then run the delete vendor file after installation, the is a file type you need the desktop manager ejecutable.tambien, lower than the same page (it's already version 5.0 in Spanish)

4.-When you open the desktop manager software preinstalled on your blackberry, then you go where it says Application Loader, then where it says SOFTWARE UPDATE, then leave a window that says connecting device, at this time you connect your blackberry and just when it says USB UNKNOWN PIN quickly give him the box OK, this is to prevent automatic disconnection of your cellphone and so help the program reads it perfectly.

5.-Once the desktop phone will tell you read your software version you have installed on your computer, you go to options and tick the boxes you want to install on the blackberry, for example, BrickBreaker, yahoo messenger, windows live, Spanish language, among others, then you give it to finish and start updating your blackberry.

6.-after the update window says waiting for device connection, do not touch and hopes that turn alone (blackberry).

7.-If you get out a blank screen with lots of small print press START on your blackberry of course and that white screen will disappear and start the last upgrade process.

8.-After the update just have to wait about 25 minutes to turn on normally.

9.-To release it you need a program called Multiloader MFI, just google for free (consists of one executable only 6mb and 7 parts of 100 mb.

10.-This is proven by me and works perfectly, I'm not responsible for the misuse of these files, it is informative and educativo.Cada level who takes responsibility for its use.

The vendor file deleter is for xp English and Spanish, Maybe Then add support for more operating systems.
The delete command was created x me, I got the loader.exe x network there.
Old 09-27-2011, 16:53   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thanks for the advice.
I went through the whole process and still no luck.
In particular I ran the wipe/delete program ...but still no luck.
I even tried connecting it via DOS (cmd) and even that could not connect.

I tried connecting it without the battery and had some luck with an unknown usb but as soon the apploader started the it would not authenticate the phone least of all connect to it...

So thanks for the advice but still no one seems to no anything about this problem as I have searched a dozen forums including official blackberry ones....
Old 10-08-2011, 07:53   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1283129
Thanks Meter: 135
I have seen this problem before. Sometimes you can fix with Fast Installer program. Find on this forum. I do first with no battery then the status bar loaded all the way and it gave error 4??. Then I did again with battery and it fixed.

This is a perfect solution for blackberry where computer detects but when loading software it dies on connecting to jvm.