GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > BlackBerry (RIM)

BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2011, 10:40   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 671937
Sonork: 100.1613181
Thanks Meter: 94
Question BB 9000 only red light blink

i want to flash BB 9000.......problem is after connect battery top of the right side only red light blink but phone not opening.........im trying to flash with Desktop Manager but no device found so i cant flash...........

what to do now.........how can i flash it...........???

THANKS & BR
Old 12-25-2011, 17:42   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1630737
Thanks Meter: 27
q recomindo friend you will spend a quick installer

http://www.mediafire.com/?wyu4d6obod76b0w

or You can also reset the bb with this loader to flash and then the application loader

formateo para reparar blackberry.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Old 12-25-2011, 17:57   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by luismaycell View Post

9000-500-B1004-InstaladorRapido.exe

or You can also reset the bb with this loader to flash and then the application loader

formateo para reparar blackberry.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
bro any english instruction..........

THANKS & BR
Old 12-25-2011, 18:48   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1630737
Thanks Meter: 27
1.-This file does is that formats directly from your blackberry memory thus allowing delete any files that cause problems during the upgrade.

2.-To format your blackberry just run the FORMAT file BB.no use if your blackberry works perfectly, this is only for when you turn on, which only show the clock on the screen or flashing red lights.

3.-to install the new OS on your blackberry, first install the software that you can download from the official page and make sure it is for your operator if it were not then run the delete vendor file after installation, the is a file type you need the desktop manager ejecutable.tambien, lower than the same page (it's already version 5.0 in Spanish)

4.-When you open the desktop manager software already installed on your blackberry, then you go where it says Application Loader, then where it says update software, then leave a window that says connect device, at this time you connect your blackberry and just when it says USB PIN UNKNOWN quickly give him the box OK, this is to prevent automatic disconnection of your cellphone and help so that the program reads it perfectly.

5.-Once the desktop read your phone will tell you the version of software you have installed on your computer, you go to options and tick the boxes you want to install on the blackberry, for example: BrickBreaker, yahoo messenger, windows live, Spanish language, among others, then you give complete and begin to update your blackberry.

6.-after update window says waiting for device connection, do not touch and expected to turn one (blackberry).

7.-If you get out a blank screen with lots of fine print in your blackberry press START course and the white screen disappears and started the last update process.

8.-After the update just have to wait about 25 minutes to turn on normally.

9.-To release you need a program called MFI Multiloader, just google for free (it has only a 6mb executable and 7 parts of 100 mb.

10.-This is proven by me and works perfectly, I'm not responsible for the misuse of these files, it is informative and educativo.Cada level who takes responsibility for its use.

The vendor file deleter is for xp English and Spanish, Maybe Then add support for more operating systems.
The delete command was created x me, I got the loader.exe x network there.

Salu2 ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luismaycell For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2011, 21:15   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
1.-This file does is that formats directly from your blackberry memory thus allowing delete any files that cause problems during the upgrade.

2.-To format your blackberry just run the FORMAT file BB.no use if your blackberry works perfectly, this is only for when you turn on, which only show the clock on the screen or flashing red lights.

3.-to install the new OS on your blackberry, first install the software that you can download from the official page and make sure it is for your operator if it were not then run the delete vendor file after installation, the is a file type you need the desktop manager ejecutable.tambien, lower than the same page (it's already version 5.0 in Spanish)

4.-When you open the desktop manager software already installed on your blackberry, then you go where it says Application Loader, then where it says update software, then leave a window that says connect device, at this time you connect your blackberry and just when it says USB PIN UNKNOWN quickly give him the box OK, this is to prevent automatic disconnection of your cellphone and help so that the program reads it perfectly.

5.-Once the desktop read your phone will tell you the version of software you have installed on your computer, you go to options and tick the boxes you want to install on the blackberry, for example: BrickBreaker, yahoo messenger, windows live, Spanish language, among others, then you give complete and begin to update your blackberry.

6.-after update window says waiting for device connection, do not touch and expected to turn one (blackberry).

7.-If you get out a blank screen with lots of fine print in your blackberry press START course and the white screen disappears and started the last update process.

8.-After the update just have to wait about 25 minutes to turn on normally.

9.-To release you need a program called MFI Multiloader, just google for free (it has only a 6mb executable and 7 parts of 100 mb.

10.-This is proven by me and works perfectly, I'm not responsible for the misuse of these files, it is informative and educativo.Cada level who takes responsibility for its use.

The vendor file deleter is for xp English and Spanish, Maybe Then add support for more operating systems.
The delete command was created x me, I got the loader.exe x network there.

Salu2 ...
thank u bro for helping me.........let me check........ill give update..........thnx........

THANKS & BR
Old 02-11-2012, 08:34   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1308472
Sonork: mohd_nadeem231
Thanks Meter: 10
same problem faceing plz help me apploader main bhi same prblom hain runtime errorbhi aa raha hai
Old 02-11-2012, 20:18   #7 (permalink)

Member: 235178
Thanks Meter: 0
thanks alot ,,, very helpful
Old 02-22-2012, 15:45   #8 (permalink)

Member: 336243
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:

thank you very much, tested works fine
Old 02-22-2012, 20:25   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 696177
Thanks Meter: 24
Quote:

good job nice working bro...
The Following User Says Thank You to bdlrazu008 For This Useful Post: