Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|04-10-2010, 14:29||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ontario Canada
Thanks Meter: 51
BlackBerry Handheld Software v22.214.171.1246 (Multilanguage)
Package Version: 126.96.36.1996
* Applications: 188.8.131.52
* Software Platform: 184.108.40.206
* File name: 8320M_PBr4.5.0_rel306_PL220.127.116.11_A18.104.22.168_AT_am p_T.exe
* File size: 92.26MB
Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.
* Download Software: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...E4F82F9F00E7D4
This download will work on ANY carrier's 8320 model BB. (Not 8300, 8310, 8330, or 8350i)
1. Download the above OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded. (Vista users be sure to right click on the .exe file and select "Run As Adminstrator.")
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml." Vista/Win7 users: In the apploader folder, simply click on "Compatibility files" to see the actual Vendor.xml file. Once you've got that - simply delete the vendor.xml file there (even if you've deleted or think you've deleted it in the folder previously) and voila, it will allow you to update to the newly installed OS!
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.
The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a white screen with an hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time while the DM says "waiting for initialization."
If, for some reason, you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507, simply connect to the PC again and run Loader.exe again and it should load the OS to the device.
Previous OS version here: http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ilanguage.html
The Following User Says Thank You to d1ulove For This Useful Post:
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|need blackberry 7105t flash file||*Overseasunlock*||FuriousGold | Powered by FuriousTeam||3||11-24-2010 17:26|
|Need Blackberry 8820 Flash File||rocky telecom||BlackBerry (RIM)||4||02-03-2010 18:02|
|Searching for blackberry 8320 flash memory ic||p802aaa||Wanted Products||2||07-06-2009 04:58|
|Blackberry 7100t flash file need||aukonline||FuriousGold | Powered by FuriousTeam||2||01-31-2009 13:15|
|7105 blackberry flash file needed||MAHMOOD||FuriousGold | Powered by FuriousTeam||1||07-04-2008 17:47|