GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > BlackBerry (RIM)

BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 19:38   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1091130
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy Blackberry 9000 imei

Hello Everyone,

First of all thank you to anyone who reads and can help me in anyway , will try and keep it short.

I have a Blackberry 9000 which i purchased off Ebay months ago as new, its now been Blacklisted

I need to have it working again, from looking around the best way i can see seems to be the ''Radio Lab tool'' Which i will download tonight, not really sure how to use it but have read loads off this website from all the members and think i can do it.

HOWEVER

My problem is i dont know how to get a new IMEI or PIN at all, i have not got a clue.
If someone could please help me, or generate me one i would be very grateful or tell me how i can get the phone working, its 100% blacklisted by the IMEI so i need a new one. How do i do it on the Radio Lab Tool?

If anyone is able to generate me a new IMEI and Pin my current ones are:

IMEI: 351845.03.887964.2

PIN: 20E48CC8

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS, EVEN IF ITS AT A CHARGE I WOULD HAPPILY PAY, I PAID SO MUCH FOR THE PHONE AND NOW ITS USELESS I CANNOT GET A REFUND EITHER AS ITS OVER 45 DAYS SINCE THE SALE ON EBAY SO NO WAY TO DISPUTE, AND BLACKBERRY WONT HELP ME THEY STARTED ASKING WHERE THIS WAS OBTAINED AND WANTED MY DETAILS, I DONT WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE! JUST WANT MY PHONE BACK!

Best Regards

CJ
Old 08-06-2009, 22:55   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 43499
Thanks Meter: 10
use furios box with pack 4 activation

or take it to someone in your area who has 1