Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|06-16-2012, 11:07||#3 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Oct 2009
Thanks Meter: 342
blackberry solution for blinking red light 100% working
blinking red light solution for all blackberry
1. download blackberry master control program and install it
2. download CFP_126.96.36.199.exe keep on desktop
3. open master control program and click on setting wheel on left hand side and
in enable protected control type BrickBerry same as it is here
4. right click on alien face cfp button at left hand side.
5. below in cfp option (rim command-line program (cfp) executable ) select the cfp which you copied on desktop.
6. connect your bb without battery on top command-line interface (CLI)
select wipe tick mark the empty box next to execute and press execute it will take 10 to 12 minutes after it finish disconnect your bb install a battery and wait for few minutes let the phone do its job.
let the bb master control be open..........
now the trick is to load os
1. In bb master control on right hand side below right click on apploader
it will loader/nojvm connect your phone follow the instruction thats it you have done the job..
please write me if you have any doubt or error
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|8850 lights went darker...help pls...||jsp_m||Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair||3||04-19-2004 13:00|
|BLUE light||Delfo||Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair||8||09-20-2002 05:28|
|GSM light in your Phone||GM||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||0||05-28-2001 17:15|
|NOKIA 3210 V6.0 Nothing on display - just light||mobitech||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||2||02-13-2001 23:49|
|Home Made Infra-red adapter...||WildSwan||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||0||08-30-2000 17:51|