GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > BlackBerry (RIM)

BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 06:34   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1053208
Thanks Meter: 1
Blackberry Hardware Repair Help

Hello,

I'm looking to pay for some blackberry hardware level diagnostic and repair support; A professional technician sufficient in blackberry repair knowledge (especially on the blackberry curve 8300 series) at the circuit level to help me fix particular problems I have with individual units. I'd like to basically pay for the knowledge you have on specific blackberry fixes and help on identifying the different circuits and their components on the board and also identifying how they are inter-related. Also things like components that have a tendency to go out and are the first to replace to try to bring a dead board back, or a failing function of the phone back.

Here are some examples of the questions I'd bring to you (some current issues I have):

1. Problems which camera in which re-flowing a replacement camera and bracket will not fix.

2. Problems in which the phone will not connect to the wireless network and will go to the "no service" mode after searching for network (mid plate with antennas already replaced). I'm assuming this could be just a bad radio chip but I just want knowledge from someone with experience on how to proceed with problems of this sort.

3. Problems in which a group of keys will not work (for example I have a blackberry 8300 in which the following keys do not work: q,a,s,alt,left shift and space. I figure these keys could all be powered by a single component that has gone bad or maybe the middle layer of the pcb has gone bad and this is irreparable?
Old 04-28-2010, 07:58   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1141051
Thanks Meter: 1
blackberry repairs...

Hi there

Did you get any help on blackberry circuit level repairs...
If you got any help then can you help me as well.
Because i also want learn to solve some problems with blackberry.

Actually i start my own business of blackberry repairs but i stuck @ some circuit level problems which you have mentioned in your thread..

If you can help me, it will be great.

Thanks.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:16   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 143007
Thanks Meter: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardylalo View Post
Hi there

Did you get any help on blackberry circuit level repairs...
If you got any help then can you help me as well.
Because i also want learn to solve some problems with blackberry.

Actually i start my own business of blackberry repairs but i stuck @ some circuit level problems which you have mentioned in your thread..

If you can help me, it will be great.

Thanks.
no boddy now blackberry h/w helping i have maney pcs .. lcd + notconnect pc ?some pcs flasing loader but red light bilinking but not seen the lcd i chang kcd but problem same
Old 04-28-2010, 18:24   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 100241
Thanks Meter: 20
please i have bb 8520 when call any one speaker go and back,
and signale headset come and go
thanks .
Old 04-28-2010, 19:15   #5 (permalink)

Member: 695727
Thanks Meter: 3
any one have solution for me please.... i have problem with BB 8700 in display show CATASTROPHIC assertion failure ....
Old 04-28-2010, 19:43   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 143007
Thanks Meter: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinyo_cell View Post
any one have solution for me please.... i have problem with BB 8700 in display show CATASTROPHIC assertion failure ....
no boddy help h/w problem...
Old 04-28-2010, 20:07   #7 (permalink)

Member: 695727
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm st View Post
no boddy help h/w problem...
His purpose in hardware problems. What there has not been able to resolve this case??
Old 04-30-2010, 13:56   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 748867
Sonork: 100.1625979
Thanks Meter: 53
I am the guy your are looking for ,but ,how can I help you ? I can fix many blackberry 83XX series h/w fault!!!